Some one to heal me

Tara

Starfire ran to the computer and turned around. "It's doctor crock."

We all rushed the elevator leaving everyone else in the tower.

"We will be back soon. "Starfire assured them.

We all suited up and went out.

"He is at the oil platforms. Far side." Robin said looking at his arm computer.

When we got there, I didn't have much to work with. The platform is made of metal and the nearest rock ins sea floor or the Pier.

"Help or leave." Robin said as he and the others fought off Doctor Crock.

I used the pebbles in the platform to make a fair-sized rock and launch it at the giant crocodile.

But it just shattered like glass.

Robin

As we risked our lives Tara just stood there literally just watching and making tiny sized rocks out of pebbles that were totally useless.

I dogged the tail and stabbed him in the side. But his scales were too hard. It was like a coat of armor.

Blue Beetle shot dr. Crock but that just seemed to be nothing. Once he got the arm or tail off it just regrew.

I jumped back over his arm and threw some bearings at him, but they were ineffective.

Beast boy turned into a ram and knocked Crock into the water. Basically, home territory and was able to get away.

"Your welcome." He said as he went back to normal.

"You didn't do anything. He got away." I got up in his face.

"Dude chill. We won the battle."

I glared at him. "But not the war."

He shrugged and went past me. "I have way more important things to do."

He pulled out his phone and put his arm around Tara.

"Just a little victory Photo for my page."

I didn't want to go back to the party or whatever you want to call it.

Dr. Crock attacking now just proves my point that This is the perfect time for Villas to strike.

As they walked away Tara stopped. "I like to go with Damian." Raven stopped too.

"Me too."

Raven's

These two are the edgiest on the team. I didn't trust Tara and Damian alone. They would probably end up killing someone or themselves.

"Ok." Said Starfire.

I opened a portal that led out on top of a building in the city.

We all sat the edges dangling our feet. Nothing was happening for a while. It was quiet except for the occasional honking of a car.

I looked down at the people walking around. All the people by the pub watching the game.

It got me thinking. What happened to Tara that was so bad? That she never let anyone in. Acted like she was fine. Put up a fierce prosoma so that no one can see how much she really was hurting.

The man she loved. In my opinion, it was very wrong. She loved Slade. Slade was really old and Tara was only 13. Their love life was messed up.

But no matter the age she loved him. And the fact that he betrayed her and just threw her under the bus on a whim.

That must have been hard I guess but she wasn't alone. Lots of people get hurt all the time.

Just take me and Raven. We didn't have the most glamorous past but we rose above it.

And so, can Tara. She just needs help.

"Tara why do you put up walls?" That just slipped out of my mouth.

"I have rock powers, it's kind of what I do. Make walls."

Tara knew what I was really getting at but I'll play dumb due to the subject.

"No. Not that. Why do you push people away?"

She seemed to get mad at this.

"Stop prying. It's none of your business."

"We are here for you if you ever need to talk." Raven said.

"Thanks for the offer but I am fine." Tara got up and walked over to one of the poles of the Billboard and leaned against it.

Raven and I looked at each other. We both knew that Tara needed somebody. Maybe she didn't want to admit it but she was hurting. And no one was there to heal her.

Tara

I leaned on the pole. Damian, Raven, Beast boy that all don't get it.

I have lost everything I knew, loved, and cared about.

He saved me when I was little and took care of me. He was my only family but now he was gone.

The thing about the teen Titans is that they act like they understand when really, they don't.

Robin was. Pampered rich kid and was the son of the richest man in Gotham.

Raven I had nothing on. But she is always watching and is always like passing out after every sale she uses.

Week.

Jamie is nothing without the scarab and Starfire is well. I guess she is the only one who has the right to say she understands pain.

Starfire was a rebel prince before she cashed on earth. The Teen Titans gave her a second chance and I hope to get one too.

I just want to heal this wound but I think it's scary.