What is love?

Robin

Cassondra was one of the kids Bruce took pity on and somewhat adopted/took care off.

Me, I was blood. The others, Tim, Jason, dick, Cassondra, they all were troubled kids whom Bruce took under his wing."

I mean dick and Jason's parents both died, Tim was just a crazy fan boy, and Cassandra, let's just say she had family issues.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. "Why do you have the red-x suit?"

"Chill squirt." She grabbed the mask back and ruffled my hair with her hand.

I launched a debtor at her and was ready to stab her and kill her.

"Down boy." She put her hand up, and used her height and long arms to hold me back.

Suddenly the rest of the Gotham nights came bursting in. With their Motorcycles.

The smell of gas filled the cave.

"What's going on here?" Jason exploded.

Cassondra let go and I went flying slamming into the bar.

"I found this little kid stealing information from the Bat computer. " she held up the flash drive.

I grabbed it and put it into my utility belt.

"Oh, him he's just a pest that's supposedly the big man's blood son."

"This little shrimp is related to the big man?"

She gestured to me and everyone gave me this look.

No one who has dared ever called me squirt has lived to see another day.

I pounced on Cassandra and failed again.

She put out her hand and I was stuck again.

Dam my small kid body. If I was her age, I would have killed her by now.

Raven

It was starting to get late. It was Damian's turn to take care of Titus.

I went down stairs to tell him about his busyness. I would let Damian clean up the poop, that's what he gets for saying out late.

I sat on the grass and looked up at the moon. The voice of my father saying sweet nothings to me ring in my mind.

"Your week. How long do you really think you can keep me trapped in here?"

I closed my eyes and started to meditate.

I was interrupted by Gar.

"Hay. Raven."

I opened one eye. "What."

"You're a girl, right?"

"Last time I checked." I rolled my eyes.

"Umm. Ok? I have a question."

"What."

"How do you please a girl."

"Why don't go ask Starfire?" I smirked. We all know what her and Dick do. It's kind of obvious.

"I did but she just blushed and said I was too young."

I sighed. Dick and Starfire are always doing it.

"What? Tuning into a snake and wrapping around her isn't working for you?"

"People think that's cute. I am being serious. "

"Just try giving her flowers to start with. Say nice things. And most of all stop saying Mamma to every girl you see. "