New powers

Robin

Nothing was going to get in my way. I am tired of getting treated like a kid. I had to do this on my own.

I found myself in the woods in a park. I didn't know why I went there. I was focused on getting away from Dick.

"Looks like little birdies flying solo tonight." Came a voice.

I looked up to see Slade standing in a tree with his mask rolled up. He jumped down.

"Big mistake," he said. He came at me.

I was able to doge the first punch but he tripped me and I fell back.

The rest of it was blurry. Just a series of flashes of pain all over.

I coughed up blood onto the grass. I looked up to see Slade still untouched.

I let my emotions get in the way and went after him ignoring all the pain.

Slade jumped back onto a tree branch and climbed up.

I flowed to him blindly. Still letting my emotions get in the way.

It was dark and I couldn't see very well. I saw a shadow come at me. But by that time it was too late.

Slade came at me full speed hitting me with something in the head.

I had nothing left. I fell to the ground breaking a few branches in the way done.

Everything was getting blurry. I saw Slade land on the ground and walk twists me.

Then my world went black.

Tara

I walked into the room. Starfire and Raven were talking. I couldn't hear them.

I felt weird. Not in a puberty sort of way but more of like a tingling sensation.

I felt it in my hands. Best boy and Jamie had the music on up stairs for a video game.

It was getting louder. Raven gave me a book to read and I was trying it. But now it was too loud in the whole tower to read it.

I felt so aggravated by it. I heard a scream and a thud. Suddenly the sound stopped.

Finally

Beast boy came screaming."guys! Guys! The Tv upstairs just blew up!!"

Following him was Jamie."losmio" held one of the controllers. It was all in the prices.

"What happened?" Starfire said in alarm.

"Don't know," Gar said.

Was that me? Did I do that. All that happened was I was annoyed at the tv for being so loud. What is that? Me? Was it me who did this?

"Followed me" Gar was practically dragging Raven and I. Starfire followed.

The door was again the wall in the hallway. It had little pieces of plastic stuck in it.

This couldn't have been me. There are no traces of rocks in here so it can't have been me.

It was probably Raven.

Starfire

I wanted to seem like a good leader. Someone the kids can look up to not just a friend, but also seen as a role model. Like Dick.

The whole team looks up to him. Besides in s literal sense. I wish that the kids see me as something more than just a den mother.

Tara

I had something to get off my chest and I don't think Starfire would understand.

Unlike Dick, dick knew Slade. He said something. Before I was too lazy and didn't care enough to listen. Back then I didn't have to listen. I had a camera eye lens.

But now things are different. I didn't take too much to find Dick he was in our living room.

Starfire was next to him with her hand in his back. He had flood on his uniform and all over his face.

"What happened to you?" I asked. But for some reason I had a sorta chuckle in my voice.

"Damian's thick head." He replied. I almost lashed out loud from that comment.

I don't know why but I just couldn't help it. Did I enjoy looking at Dick hurt and Bloody?Maybe.

"I hate to spoil your banter but right now Damian is gone and I hate to say it but he's gone loco in the cabasa."

"Canada?" Gar said in a question mark.

"It means head."

"He was always loco in the cabasa." I said playing along.

Raven gave me a dirty look. Sorry for making fun of your boyfriend.

"I know he's after Slade." Dick said, tilling his head down as pinching his nose.

At the mention of Slade it sends shivers down my spine.

"He's dead right?"

Everyone just looked at me. Then quickly averted her gaze somewhere else.

No one spoke. Starfire began to open her mouth but didn't say anything. Finally Raven spoke.

"Well. You and Slade were thought to be crushing my rocks. If you're now still alive..." she paused.

"There is still a chance Slade is too." Jamie finished her sentence.