Who's side (part 2)

Slade

I launched my grabbing hook just in time before we hit the ground.

I thought I had a hold of Damin but it was just his cape.

The boys lie on the ground with a puddle of blood growing rapidly around him.

Shit! The clone was going to kill me.

But first I had to get away. Dick was coming after me.

Tara

Starfire carried Jamie and Gar. While Raven flew down. I used on of my rocks to take me and Starfire down.

Damin just lies there. Motionless. Recently he went by his side.

"Is he..?"

He didn't answer. She didn't even look up at me or Starfire. I knew no one could survive a drop from that height.

Damin groaned. He turned over and sat up.

Raven hugged him and he hugged her back.

When they let go I was ready to ask so many questions but I could see they were having a discussion all of their own. Mentally

Raven

I had so many questions like everyone else.

But hugging Dmain, bringing in his arms, hearing his heartbeat. I just wanted to save this moment.

"How?" Said tara. It wasn't a complete sentence, but we all knew what she was talking about.

Damian broke away." I don't know."

Suddenly he winced in pain and brought his hand up to the silver Collar.

"We have to get that off you." I reached to touch the thing but Damian pushed me back.

For that instant we touched I was shocked with electricity.

"It's electrical!" I said. I turned to tara. "You have to remove it."

"What." She was acting like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"I can't control metal only rocks"

I gave her a look. "You know very well that you made the Tv explode the other day."

"What?!"

Slade

I knew what Raven was talking about. But I didn't know how I did it, that's the thing.

"I remember being annoyed at the loud sound. But I'm not annoyed at the color."

"Will if you don't do something Robin is going to die."

I looked at bamiyan and he was trying to say something.

Between grunts he said"no."

"Why? You obviously need help?" Starfire put down Jamie and Gar.

She took a good long look at Damin. It was like they were engaged in a staring contest.

Till Damian's eyes broke and looked off to the side of a parking lot building.

Starfire immediately went to that spot. As she got close a man started to run. It was Slade.

The two disappeared over the buildings.

Then I realized that Damian's grunts had stopped.

Raven and I were so focused watching Starfire go after Slade we forgot about Damian . He was gone.

There was a note, it read.

'Watch your back.'

Robin

My presence here was unexpected, unplanned, the clone guy wanted me to do something. But that was just to lure the others to the trap.

I can't believe I was used as bate and didn't even know.

Once I knew Bret was there from my heat scans I went back to save them.

But he knew. Clone, I was here. He probably objected to me with a tracker.

Me going back was a death sentence. But the clone needs me. He wouldn't kill me. But he would kill the others. I had to do the same.

As much as I hate to admit it. They are like family to me. Sorta, you could say.

To be honest I was surprised to find out what Tara can do.

I found a giant Map thing with plans and other crap on it. FYI to all the Viands out there. If you plan something make sure it is on a computer or locked in some safe hidden very, very, very, well.

I was only bad at reading one sheet before the clone came back and I had to leave.

But if tara shows she can control other things. That will make her a target for Slade and the other me.

I saw a picture with tara on it with a question mark on it.

I wiped the blood from my nose and went back. Slade was behind me.

Beast boy

I woke up with my head throbbing.

I was outside now and there was some sorta commotion. I looked up to see Tara and Raven fighting.

Great. Just what this team needs.(not)

"You let him get away!"

"So did you!"

"Solid." Said Raven in a sarcastic voice.

The two argued but I just sat there. I had no idea what happened.