Finale (part 3)

OMG guys thank you so much for reading my story. 1.76K is a dram come true for an averaged person like me.

I hope you are enjoying the book as much as I am writing it.✌️😆

___________________________

Nightwing

I woke up in a stranger place.there was remnants of white chalk everywhere.

I saw Starfire on the ground and rushed to her side.

Here yes , where here shut so I knew she was just unconscious. I picked her up. And took her back to the tower after looking at a map about 7 times.

Starfire

I never thought death would feel this way. Or I wasn't dead yet, but I didn't have a soul.

Anyway.

I woke up and the tower was empty. I saw a note on the table next to me.

I opened it and read it.

You should have told us.

- Dick

He must have found out. So must have the rest of the team. Reading all of the their names made me think of all the good times we had. Not all were totally good but I still hold them dear to my heart.

Then I came back to reality. I was going to die in 1 earth month.

From my understanding that's not much time.

I looked down at my stomach and suddenly had a craving for zorka berries.

Beast boy

Dick brought Stafire back. We didn't know where they went but it must have been bad if Starfire was out.

He had a look on his face I didn't understand.

Wasn't duck dead or something? I don't know if I just woke up not too long ago.

Tara and Raven have been glaring at each other even since and Jamie is still out.

"We need to get Robin."

"It pains me to say it but he is somewhat part of this team," Terra broke her gaze from Raven to dick.

"No. He's been a part of this team longer than you have." Raven said

"That's enough!" Dick was mad. The argument didn't last as long as it did.

"Raven you have to track Damian."

We all looked at her but tears were welding up in her eyes.

Dick set down Stafire on a bed and hugged Raven.

"What is it?" He asked gently.

"I didn't think... he's alive anymore." She said, stuttering a little.

"He is. Just find him. Ok"

Raven didn't answer. She walked away.

"I think you need to talk to her." Dock told Tara.

"What!?why me?!"

Girl gave her a look.

He started to run a scan on Starfire. He suddenly stopped.

Terra

I honestly didn't see why dick had to do this to me. Make me talk to that woman.

She is just being. Over dramatic.

I sat down next to her.

"So,"

She didn't answer.