Haunted (part 1)

For those who don't know who Rose Wilson is I defeat looking her up.

I personally love her history.(honestly I like any superhero with a traumatic back story.) I find that it shapes who that character acts, and is.

If I found out before I made Red- X Cassondra I would have made Rose red- X she is so much fit for the character.

Anyways hope you like the story so far.👍

Keep

Calm

And

Love

Damirae

___________________________

Beast boy

So my plan with Tara sorta worked. It's not like it didn't work it's just that when Raven's powers went all funny that's what messed it up.

Robin

Lots of things have been on my mind. One of them climbs it's way to the top.

One that had been bothering me for a while.

I disused to go to the cave to do some 'work'.

It was nice and quiet till Cassandra came in. "Hey stump!"

I hate when she calls me that.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't answer here. As I walked by and headed for the door I tuned and said "you job" then left.

I went to one of the roofs. I looked down at all the people. How do they do it?

Live life so calm. So ignorant. It makes me mad. These people all have a chance to be a hero. Yet they stay away from the problem becoming part of it too.

It's heard enough taking out a bad guy with pedestrians everywhere.

I sat down on a gargoyle and looked up at the sky. The only lights were from airplanes crossing above.

Suddenly I felt a flash of pain.

I was knocked off the gargoyle. I grabbed on by one hand.

Someone pulled me up. Again I was saved.

I turned to look who pulled me up. It was Death Stroke. "You can't die yet little brat."

I lunged at him but he just kept moving. I couldn't lay a finger on him. But he grabbed my hood and pulled me down with his elbow.

I hit the ground chopping up blood. But he didn't give me any time to react.

Immediately he grabbed me by my hair and lifted me up. I curled my body up and I should have dislocated his arm.

But he pulled me off like a leach and was totally fine.

"What the H.." I was punched in the gut.

I fell to the ground. Then finally I had a chance to draw my sword.

He did the same. "This will be fun." He said.

I went at him and we collided. But within seconds he grabbed my sword with bear hands and twisted the same arm behind my back.

I felt a snap and I couldn't feel my arm form my shoulder down.

I swan my head back. I should have broken his nose. I have been told I have a thick head.

But he was still untouched. He looked brand new. What was going on.

I couldn't fight with only one arm. So I tried retreating. I launched my grabbing hook.

I was in midair when a death stroke came out and cut my line. I fell to the bottom.

I bounced off an umbrella and landed on a table.

When I opened my eyes death stroke was nowhere to be seen.

Blood started to drop from my head onto my mask.

I got up slowly then did something I had never done before. Run. I ran away. I ran for cover in a meeting by a closed shop.

But before I could reach the door I heard screams from a lady. I turned to see a flying car coming my way.

When could DS do that? I jumped and broke the glass hitting the deck and the car went right over me.

Raven

To be clear I am not hiding from my problem I am hiding from myself. But I guess you could say I was the problem.

I had to get my emotions under control. I started to meditate but I picked up a sense.

Something was wrong. Something that had to do with Damian.

I used a spell that would let me see what he sees.

"Damian what's happening?" I said

"Whaa? Raven? How?"

"Just stop. Tell me where you are."

"I am...... in the..."

It sounded like he was fighting.

"I am in ... the store in Brook rd. And River"

"What is happening."

"A it's hard...to explain ... right now."

"Just let me see through your eyes."

"No!....you are not.... going in my head again."

I didn't care. If Damian was in trouble I wanted to help. So I did the spell anyway.

Robin

Why should she do the spell? I told her not to. I wanted to protect her but. Then everything went back.

Raven

Surprisingly Damian was pretty strong. I could feel his muscles. He was trapped under something and I pushed my way up.

I looked around. I couldn't see anything. Just darkness and shadows. I saw a sign in the far wall. 4for 4, he was at the shop.

I felt something pull me and turned me around. When o was caving him I saw my attacker, Slade.

He punched me/ Robin in the face and sent us flying back. That's when I jumped back to my body.

I had to help him.