Finale(part 6)

Batman

From the lack of guards and protection on this facility just proves that it was finished.

Talia wants to kill Damian and put his memories into a better specimen.

They had attacked me when I was off on the night portal.

This Jamie kid kinda ticks me off with all his questions but reminds me of Tim.

These kids are my family and so is Damian. I won't let anything happen to him no matter what.

I burst in. They knew I was coming. The lab was empty but Damin was in a capsule still.

Being ignorant I rushed and commanded Jamie to balsa the container.

I felt a sword on my back.

"Talia." I said calmly

"Bruce," said Talia. I didn't have to turn around to see that she was smirking.

"Bruce?!" This kid is really pushing my buttons.

"Just blast the thing" I demanded while he was still free.

But before he could shoot this guy came from behind and grabbed him.

My jaw dropped. This man looked exactly like Damian. From his jet black hair to his emerald green eyes.

He smirked at me. "Hello father."

Raven

"I found them"

"Good lets go." Dick got everyone together and they all followed me.

I led them through the sewers and into this chamber.

Damin was in his underwear for some reason and was covered in blood.

There was a man on the ground with slashes from a sward and his head cut off.

Damian was holding a sword to Batman's neck and was ready to cut it off before I used a spell to take the sword away from him.

Jamie was on the ground. Who knows what happened to him.

Talia

I ordered the clone to let go of the boy and let him free my slugger.

He did and my plan fell into place.

Damian got up. "Mother," he said.

I had the doctors dress him but the clone got in the way.

"What are you doing Mother? You said you'll get rid of him. I am your Son!"

"Get him." I said. Pointing at the giant lug.

I handed him my sword and he attacked.

This was part of my plan. Next was that Beatle boy.

Robin

I attacked the man. I Carry out orders no matter what.

"Get the Beatle guy too."

I did as she said. But some part of me didn't want to see him hurt.

Without thinking I just stunned him with the bottom of his handle.

"Hey kid you don't do that to other people."

He came from behind and grabbed me. He lifted me up. I swung my head back and smashed his face.

He let go and I brought my sword around.

Blood dropped on the ground. He was open and I still slashed at him to make up for not killing the other boy.

As the body hit the ground these people burst into the room. I was just stunned. But I didn't let it show. Mother would be ferrous.

Talia

This is great. Now to test to see if this really worked. He only stunned the Beatle guy. But if he is able to take out the Teen Titans the Justice ledge would be next.

"Get them." I commanded

Robin

I hoped for some reason that she was talking to the guards but she was clearly commanding me.

I looked back at her then at the other people.

They seemed familiar. But I have never seen them.

I got this flash of some kinda virion. A virion of the girl in the end. She was holding a black lab.

Titus. But I found Titus on the streets. I don't know anymore.

"Damian Attack!"

I remember when my mother was angry at me she would beat me or have the guards beat me.

I didn't want that to happen. So I did as I was told.

"Wow Damian!" Said the blond girl.

"Down boy." Said a girl from behind. The girl put me in a deadlock position and I was stuck.

I took my sword and intended to stab her heart.

But my body reacted again on its own and I skimmed her side.

The effect was the same though her leg and I were free.

I continued to attack.

"Stop it Damian."

A man in black that came with the blue kid.

I just ignored him.

"Stop it dude! That was close!" Said a green skinned boy.

"I am not your dude." I told him.

"Son."

Son? That made me stop. This man is really ticking me off. What was he talking about?

Son?

The man broke free and knocked out the guard.

He kneeled down to my gift and put his hands on my shoulders.

"You are my son. Damian Wayne."

The other started to circle around me. This was a coarse way of surrendering.

They are so exposed.

Didn't they hear my mother? I have to kill them. Suddenly I got another vision.

I was being surrounded by a bunch of people. I was at this thing. Wait wasn't it in the woods and assassins were closing in. Or was it reporters.

I think it was reporters. One of them took a pitcher with a flash and I was blinded.

When my sight came back he vision was over. And I was back here with this man in the form of me.

"He is not your son." Said my mother.

"Yes he is."

I am confused and I can't fight anymore. But also I lost the will to fight them too.

"You gave him to me and he chose to stay with me. You lost the right to call him your son."

This was now a fight between these two.

I looked around at the other people or whatever speeches they are. I don't think humans have green skin.

"Father?" Came a voice.

The man I decapitated was trying to stand.

His head had regrown. It would just be creepy if he was headless.

"Father is that you?"

The man in black glared at the other guy.

"You are not my son," he said coldly.

I kept on getting visions of the same people but in different predicaments.

While the man in black and my mother and now the giant guy that I HAD decapitated were having a big argument.

The man in black turned to me but told the other people.

"Just keep talking to him. It can bring him back."