I won't hurt again -Amelia-

Sup guyzzzzzzz?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▲▲▲▲▼▼▲▼▲▼

Two black Cadillacs driving in a slow parade. Headlights shining bright in the middle of the day.

One is for his wife,

The other for the woman who loved him that night.

Two black Cadillacs meeting for the first time.

What?

That's not true. I'm not going to marry some random man. It's not true.

I idly laugh, and the maids look at each other with troubled glances.

Like their worried.

My laughter turns to silence, and I wring my hands behind my back, silently studying my shoes. They have become very interesting. Their delicate black shine is perfect, right down to the gold buckle.

"Come."

I look up, and see the eldest maid gesturing me to follow her. I silently obey, stepping off the wooden stool that they had placed me on.

I follow her down the green painted hallway, the torches burning in the dark. My skirts are heavy and I groan. I wished for the dress Natasha had made, it was so comfortable.

The maid guided me through a stone doorway, and then stopped short, holding her hand up. "Listen," She whispers, looking into my eyes with her dark ones. "If he asks a question, answer. He knows if you lie. Don't question anything he does, his temper is regrettable to mess with"

I nod, and I feel fear in my heart. What was I doing?

"Go in" She says, her eyes filled with worry.

I slowly walk though the door, my eyes sweeping the surroundings.

Gold draperies wound around the arched windows, silver rope tying the ends. The walls were painted a deep red, with complicated gold leaves and flower designs covered the surface. A long golden wood table sat in the middle of the room, piled high with every food imaginable. My stomach clenched at the sight of the roasted duck, and the fresh fruit and pies.

Two silver chairs sat opposite from each other, their dark cushions inviting.

"Please sit,"

My heart leaped as I spotted Windermere at the end of the room, looking out the dark window. He was dressed in a purple suit, with a blood red cape. In my opinion it looked ridiculous, but I also new that they were royal clothes.

I obeyed, sitting in the lavish chair and crossing my hands in my lap. My eyes skipped around the room nervously. Windermere saw this and smiled.

He was sick.

I remained quiet, and didn't dare touch the food in front of me. My teeth chewed on the inside of my mouth and my hands wringed together like a tug-o-war.

"So I take it the maids told you"

I sat straighter, my back no longer bent in a arch.

"It's amazing how much woman enjoy gossip isn't it?" He said distastefully, striding across the room so he was infont of the table. "Even a small sentence can turn into the life story that could destroy someone's life, and yet, we humans do it every day."

I remained silent, and his dark eyes bore into mine, looking for anything. Like I was his prey.

"For instance, there is a rumor about a certain ah, assassin that says he has developed feelings" Windermere smiled a sick smile, his yellow teeth and black eyes showing. "But of course, that's not possible, he did after, all do his job in the end."

My heart sunk. I knew he was manipulating me, trying to use my feelings against me, to his own advantage.

And it was working.

Rayn did leave me. He didn't care what happened to me, and he never would.

I felt my heart shatter to pieces.

I felt the tear roll down my perfectly dusted cheek.

Windermere clicked his tongue and walked over to my broken figure, and carefully laid his discusting hands on my shoulders. "Don't cry dear, he never would have loved you, he is an emotionless monster. But," He walked around behind me, and placed a diamond crown on my mass of dark curls,  the smile growing on his face. "My son will love you, and I promise he will never hurt you, and he will be a great king."

My mind and judgement was clouded, maybe he was right?

Rayn hurt me.

Rayn hurt me on purpose.

He was just playing with my emotions, using me as a toy to satisfy his desire.

Maybe marrying this man ment I would never get hurt again.

I would never have to love a man who would never love me back.

And the preacher said, "He was a good man"

And the brother said, "He was a good friend."

But the women in the two black veils, they didn't bother to cry.

Bye bye!

Bye bye!

They took turns laying a rose down, threw a handful of dirt into the deep ground.

He's not the only one who had a secret to hide.

Bye bye,

Bye bye,

Bye bye.

Carrie Underwood- Two black Cadillacs

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▲

This chapter was so short, I really am not happy with it:-( Oh well.

Next chapter is gonna be deep.

So be prepared, cause I'm almost done editing it.

It took awhile to write this cause I kept deleting it cause I didn't like it the first time so sorry for the wait.

Song,

Two black Cadillacs

by,

Carrie Underwood

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW?

bye;-)

-Riku54