Lost get Found. -Rayn-

And we're back in Rayn's pov!

Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found: http://youtu.be/GO2prEoATH8

YouTube link for the song!

A/N□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

The Crimson Blade

Chapter VI

Different.

-Rayn-

Dark red clouds drifted above my head. The dry, black grass crunched beneath my boots. Grassy plains seemed to go on for miles. A blue moon hung low in the sky.

"Your fate is undecided"

I turned, startled by the voice. But there was nothing but black plains.

"She will either become the reason for your fall, or she will save you"

Somehow I knew it was talking about the princess. But I was failing to understand what the voice meant. Suddenly, the ground shook, and out of the cracking ground emerged two doors. I stumbled to my knees, because what was on the doors was horrifying. One door, as white as snow, had a bronze loin's crest in the center. Two spears crossed in front of it, both coated with fresh blood.
The door next to it was black as night, with a silver firebird's crest in it's center. Two blood coated swords were stuck in an '×" infont of it, and a single black rose wrapped it's thorny stem around the swords.

"These represent the kingdoms of Noir and Azule. But look closer, assassin."

I slowly rose and stepped towards the doors. When I reached them, I looked at the ground beneath them. My eyes narrowed at what I saw. There on the ground, was a painting of my family.

"I don't want to see that!" I growled.

"No?" The voice questioned, "But you must. you will see them again. And the only thing that will save you from life or death, is the one that holds you close to their heart."

~

My eyes snapped open. I took an intake of breath, before closing my eyes again. What a strange dream. But what does it mean?"  My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone's soft voice. Singing, I hear singing. I cracked my eyes open a bit, and saw the princess looking at the stars, her lips moving softly in the silence of the night. Her left hand was tied to the huge tree trunk she was sitting on, her right hand extended to the sky. With a start I realized she was singing, 'Twinkle twinkle little star' a song my mother used to sing to me when I was little. She reached the end of the song, and her hand dropped to her side. "Your voice is very pretty" I told her, slowly sitting up.

She jumped with a start, holding her heart. I chuckled. She looked at me with wide eyes. I tried to stand, but dropped to the ground with a grunt of pain. I clutched my aching side, and with a start I realized I wasn't wearing my shirt. My torso was heavily bandaged, a small rust colored stain right where I was stabbed. I looked at the princess's shocked face. "Did you do this?" I asked, eyeing her with surprise.

"Yes" she squeaked, Now straining her wrist against the rope. With a pang I realized she was scared of me. She should be, I thought. But then again, she was a girl. And with her fate that I was giving to her, she didn't need to be treated like I had treated her this morning. "Hey" I spoke, and she turned to face me. "Thank you"

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Your welcome?" she stated, but it sounded more like a question.

I sat up slowly this time, and I pulled out a throwing knife from my belt. With a flick of my wrist her binding was undone. She rubbed her left wrist where her skin was red, looking at me with surprise.