- Chapter 2

I eventually made my way to Starbucks and was completely joyful when I saw that it was so empty. I mean I never find it empty. Who doesn't like Starbucks duh. I opened the door that said pull and went in with, of course, my sunglasses on.

I ordered what I wanted and waited for the waiter to prepare it which was really quick since I was the only one ordering a drink. I payed for it and went to sit on a table close to the window. Suddenly it started getting full but I grabbed my phone because I felt it vibrating.

It was a text message from Jason and a smile started appearing on my face all of sudden but slowly disappeared as I read the message.

Jason: Won't be out from work until eight. I already miss seeing your face. Love you and sorry xx

I knew he was such a busy business man but I still feel alone whenever I'm not around him. I decided to text him back to let him know I'm totally fine with it which I clearly wasn't.

Me: it's okay babe. Miss you more, see you tonight xx

I went to check a little bit of Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, any kind of social media when suddenly someone came to sit in front of me but my attention was on my phone and I didn't want to look up.

"Looks like someone is busy and doesn't want to see me." I knew this soft voice

"Orlando?" I whispered then looked up to be found with his face and his smile. "Oh my god Orlando! It's been so long!" I said as I stood up from my seat and pulled him into a tight hug which he gladly accepted

"It's so good to see you again." He added with his fucking handsome smile that you can't resist at

"It's so great to see you too! So how's everything going?"

"Everything is going perfectly the way I wanted to but I would lie if I tell that I don't think about you every single night when I don't want to sleep."

My eyes widened. "Orlando I- I have a boyfriend..." I didn't want to hurt him but I wanted him to know it

"Looks like you already moved on." He said looking anywhere but not at me

"One of us had to. It's been two years since we broke up and Jason and I have been together for only five months."

"Katy I totally understand but I miss you too much. It hurts seeing you with someone else. I want you to be happy, I really do."

"I want you to be happy too, Jason makes me happy and I hope someday you can find someone who will make you as happy as I am right now because you truly deserve better and I'm not what's best for you." I said taking a sip of my drink

We had that awkward silence which I practically hate every time we used to have it

"You were what's best for me and you still are." He mumbled

"Look Orlando if you came here to tell me to break up with Jason you can still say bye to our friendship because it won't work."

"I'm not trying to make you leave Jason! I'm just saying that I already miss you and you were the one who ended things with me but I never actually found out what was the reason."

"I broke up with you because I was working a lot not because I stopped loving you!" Okay I finally said it, I admitted that I still love him.

He widened his eyes "so you still love me?"

"... yeah of course I still do..." I said firmly while playing with my fingers

He took my hand in his but I was fast to let go off him. There was hurt in his eyes. I regretted everything I did and I wish I had a time machine again...

"Excuse me..." He paused for a second and it warmed my heart that he took the time to apologize "I'm here for you if you don't even want to give me a chance I'll still be there for you because I love you so much."

{ Orlando's P.O.V }

"Thank you for saying that... so friends?"

Friends. Only friends. So it was definitely over between us. I mean our relationship was over two years ago but I still felt like there was some kind of love and hope? between us. I guess that was only my theory.

"Sure always friends." I faked a smile

"Um Jason won't be out from work until eight so would you like to go grab some lunch with me?"

Jason again. He always has to be in this conversation though he made the most important thing in my life happy but I'm supposed to be the one who does that.

Jason seemed like a nice guy and here I am judging him.

At least I still have a day to spend with Katy without this Jason.

"I don't mind that at all, it'd be nice!"

"Great so let's go now because I'm starving." Ah typical Katy always makes me happy

{ Katy's P.O.V }

We made it to my car and Orlando rapidly climbed to the passenger seat and I started the car to go directly to In-N-Out, nothing fancy but their double double cheese were still the best thing I've ever eaten in my whole entire life, I'll give everything to get that.

As we arrived there, I ordered what we both wanted and it ended up being the exact same so I payed for that and they gave us our meal. We only decided to eat in the car because the fast food was crowded from the inside.

We had that awkward silence throughout the whole lunch time and I hated it, I just wanted to get away. I didn't want to leave Orlando for sure but this situation couldn't get any worse.

A few seconds later, I got lost into his brown eyes and he got lost in my grey blue eyes. Why was this always happening to me? I wish I was still with him so we could have a laugh without having awkward silences.

I looked him in the eyes for a very long time and many memories came flooding my mind. I was so happy with him. I want him back, I really do but then there's Jason. He's so protective of me and he doesn't deserve this.

But Orlando was the one I always wanted to be with. I've always wanted children with him. I always wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

If I want him so bad, why do I find it hard to leave Jason though?

He got closer to me and I did the same. Katy don't do something you'll regret doing... I thought to myself.

"Stop, don't do this please." I put my finger on his lips to stop him and he looked at me awkwardly, shit I ruined another great moment but I couldn't do this to Jason, not him. He doesn't deserve this.

My phone vibrated again in my purse and I grabbed it to see whoever texted me and it was Jason, making me suddenly forget about everything which happened earlier.

Jason: I was out Starbucks but I didn't find you, I'm out the house but you're not in there either... please God tell me you're okay...

Me: I'm fine, went to grab some lunch, joining you in a min... did something happen at work because it's only five.

Jason: Nope they just told me I could leave earlier, so excited to see you ;)

"I'm just bothering you in your relationship, I'm sorry, it was a mistake meeting you." Orlando claimed

"No Orlando wa-" he slammed the car door and left me speechless in there

I want him, if only he could know...