- Chapter 23

Me: wait what? what do you mean you left?

Orlando: listen katy i'm not mad at you because no matter what happens i can never be mad at you, i love you so much but i thought that maybe you would like some time alone.

Me: but your clothes are still here...

Orlando: i have other clothes at home

Me: Orlando baby come back please, you know i fear nighttime when I'm alone and i feel safe with you

Orlando: i can't.

I decided it was better to call him. We haven't talked for only a few hours and I was already missing him. I dialed his number and 'baby' appeared on my screen making me stop for a second and regret everything I've done to him today before calling him.

"Hey." He picked up the phone right away obviously, though I doubted that he would answer. "As I said I'm not angry I'm just sad and I love you katy so I want to give you some space for a bit."

"I don't need space, I need you!"

I heard him sigh through the phone. He didn't say anything. There was a long silence, not awkward at all, just a sad silence. We were both desperate. He wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with him but I mostly wanted to apologize and I didn't want to do that using a phone.

"Orlando i need to do something and I need you to be here."

"What do you need to do?"

"Apologize."

"You don't nee-"

"Yes i do need to do th-" suddenly I heard a loud knock at the my door which made me slightly jump. I'm not supposed to have company at almost 12am am I? "Orlando is this you?"

"what do you mean?"

"Are you the one who just knocked on my door?"

"... no, what are you talking about?"

Just as I was about to answer orlando, there was a second loud knock again which scared me. I wasn't supposed to see anyone. I didn't invite anyone and I wasn't in the mood to see anyone besides orlando. Who would it be?

"I don't know, someone's knocking at my door and I'm just scared orlando. Should I open?"

"Of course, it might just be Shannon or Angela or Tamra."

"At 12am? Are you kidding?"

"Why would i be kidding?" He asked while hearing him chuckle even though I wasn't in the mood to laugh right now. "Orlando where are you right now?"

"At the beach..."

"At 12am?? Are you on drugs or something? Okay just wait a minute I'm going to open the door."

Orlando's P.O.V

"Be careful."

I heard Katy's loud steps and breath through the phone, I could feel that she was really really scared. But she had nothing to be scared about even though I know she has trust issues and she fears everyone except me and her family.

"J-Jason?" I heard her say. Him again? What does he want from her? I hope katy doesn't let him in. I especially hope she doesn't hang up on me so I could keep an eye on her, i mean through the phone if that makes any sense.

Katy's P.O.V

"J-Jason? What are you doing here at 12am?"

"It's nice to see you again katy." I hang up on orlando immediately I didn't want him to be bothered by Jason again