- Chapter 18

Tomorrow is Christmas and Orlando and I haven't work things out yet. I'm still so heartbroken. He probably doesn't even care, now that I'm not that important to him anyways but he was to me and I hated the fact that I love him dearly and miss him so much.

I bet he's doing okay. He's probably having a great time now with Flynn leaving me stuck in the past. Or he's maybe doing the total opposite and thinking about me and thinking of how wrong he acted in front of me but I really doubted that from the bottom of my heart.

He's been calling me and texting me nonstop since that day but I wouldn't even answer. I thought it would be best if I cut him off from my life just for a few days until he realizes what he's done. He hurt me. He betrayed me, yet I'm still not over him. I'm still completely and inevitably in love with him, why can't he just see that?

I was really upset these few days. I cried myself to sleep. I refused to eat; I totally starved myself all day long. I locked myself away from society.

My family's been calling me but I refused to talk. I couldn't just show up at my parents' house, looking like a horrible mess considering what happened. My hair was messy. I had bags under my eyes. Nobody would want to see me like this.

I picked my phone up from the floor and scrolled down through my recent messages, Orlando's name showed up, catching me off guard. I stared at it for a few seconds and decided to see what his last message was.

Orlando: i apologize for everything i've done. I'm so sorry. I really am. I know i loved you and I'm willing to remember.

We were so happy, why did I have to end everything... again?

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Soooooo, since you insisted on buying me a new bed, I'm planning on taking the most expensive one." I giggled while I felt Orlando wrap his arms around my waist from behind and putting his chin on top of my head

"Or I can just leave you with that old bed of yours."

"It's not even that old." I whined trying to come off serious but it was more of a joke. I mean I didn't change my bed since 2013 I needed to buy a new one

"It is and I have proofs."

"Huh and what are your proofs?"

"Umm... the fact that you didn't change it since like forever." He mumbled as his lips hovered over my neck before he placed soft kisses there.

"Shut up, accept the fact that you can't come up with clear proofs."

"Okay I can come up with a great proof. I want to buy you a new one because I love you so much and you mean the world to me baby girl."

"I love you so much. Shit. I'm so thankful for you." I admitted as I placed my tiny hands on his chest and he engulfed me into a loving hug making me relax in his soft touch

"I love you even more baby." He kissed every inch of my lips making me chuckle as soon as I realized we were in a public place and everyone could literally stare at us which will be sure good for the next days' news

"Orlando we're in public!" I whispered/screamed while laughing. He didn't seem to care though as he kissed my lips multiple times

"I don't care. Fuck the media. We shouldn't be banned from loving each other because of something so stupid. Should we?"

"Nope we shouldn't."

"Oh this bed seems nice, what do you think?"

"Yeah it looks great. What about we try it?" I asked as I sat on it. "It's so comfy, I'm definitely going to buy it."