- Chapter 13

I walked down the stairs to go backstage, a few tears still sliding down my cheeks. I didn't care. I didn't want to wipe them away. Those tears of joy made me so happy, they made me feel like there were people for me and that I was surrounded by so much love and that I don't need to change, not now, not ever.

I held my head up high and Orlando was found in front of me, his arms opened waiting for me to hug him. I needed his warm comforting embrace.

"Come here baby." I opened my arms too and walked towards him and disappeared in his arms. It felt so good and I felt really safe. I cried even more on his shirt. "Shhh, it's going to be okay, I promise you baby."

"I love you so much." I whispered with my weak voice but still managed to put a smile on my face

"I love you even more." My arms still wrapped around his torso, he put his hands on the sides of my cheeks, our foreheads touching, our eyes shut down

"You did great." I shook my head. "Yes, yes you did great. You were absolutely amazing and stunning. You were so down to earth and genuine; and that's the reason why people love you."

"Thank you."

I couldn't think of a better moment than this one. The hallway was pretty noisy and full but we didn't care, we felt like it was just us, in an empty world, just us conquering the world together.

~

{ Orlando's P.O.V }

I sighed as I sat on my seat in the plane. It was official. We were finally going back to LA, it's been already a week and I was so excited to go back home. I mean what's better than being home and keeping people that you love in your life?

Katy joined me and forced herself into my arms. I was a bit taken back at first either I should say but I took in her heavenly scent. She worked so hard this week, we both did to be honest. But she had 3 shows in here and she just wanted to rest.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and another one around her shoulder. She faced me with her puppy eyes, she looked so cute. "Can I sleep on your chest?" She asked with her cute British accent that she tried to do

"Sure, don't ask." I giggled and she rested her head on my chest, probably feeling my heartbeat right now. "Sweet dreams." I whispered in her ear, hoping no one would hear but Katy

A few seconds later, Katy's eyes were already shut and we were already flying in the sky, we still had ten hours until we get home. I rubbed her back with my smooth hand, not trying to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I love you." I whispered close to Katy's ear, caressing her hair and putting my soft lips on her forehead.

I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful human being like her. She means the world to me and I'm so glad we, at least, give our relationship a try again because last time we were together, it didn't really work out, hope this time everything works out perfectly.

Sometimes I do ask myself if this life Katy and I are living isn't a dream because it looks like a fairytale that we're living in. I'm thankful though. I'm thankful and grateful for her. Everyone would want to be with her. But all of her past relationships didn't end well. And her exes made her feel like she was someone who doesn't deserve love at all; and I'm here to stick with her forever and to finally show her that she deserves much more than just love.