- Chapter 6

I noticed Orlando looking opposite me while holding Flynn's little hand. The last time I saw Flynn was two years ago when he was still a little boy, now he's already a grown up child and I'm so happy to finally meet him again.

I came from behind them, not making any sound and I kneeled down beside Flynn still not noticing me which I found really confusing.

"Wow looks like you really missed me." I said in a sarcastic tone

"Katy what are you doing here?"

"Wait what? First of all, you're near my house and secondly I was invited, wasn't I?"

"No of course you are, I didn't even realize what I said. Sorry."

"Katy I missed you so much!" Flynn let go of Orlando's hand and he jumped on me and I hugged him until we were sick of this hug

"I missed you so much baby boy, it's been like 2 years since we last saw each other."

"Yeah, it was awful without you."

"... but now I'm here!"

"Yeah but I really thought you were going to marry my dad one day, looks like it's not the case." He said looking down and Orlando and I had an awkward eye contact

"But your dad and I are still friends, which is rare in relationships like these."

"Yeah but it's totally not the same. I wanted you to become my step mo-"

"Flynn stop it!"

"It's okay..." I told Orlando stopping the tears from falling down

After a long time being silent we finally made it to the car and I got in silently thinking about what Flynn has said. I saw myself as a wife to Orlando too but it never happened... and it will probably never happen...

Katy shut up! You have Jason! I thought to myself...

"So where are we going?"

"Um I can't tell you right now but all I can tell you is that it's going to be about almost a 2 hours drive."

"Really?"

"Yeah... but it's going to be worth the long wait, I mean I hope."

"So I can finally get the sleep I didn't get these past days."

"What do you mean?" Orlando demanded curiously

"I have been working really hard in the studio, at home. I've been working out and it's been a really tiring week so I can finally rest."

"How many hours do you sleep every night?"

"It depends but mostly 3 to 4 hours a day."

"What on earth! Are you being serious right now? 4 hours a day?! That explains the bags under your eyes."

"Yup, that's how it feels like being famous. The life of a pop star is not always so glamorous."

"True nor a life of actresses and actors."

"Now Orlando if you don't mind, it's time for my long ass nap, goodnight everyone."

I closed my eyes and heard Flynn and Orlando both giggling which warmed my heart, if only nothing happened between Orlando and I.