- Chapter 12

{ Katy's P.O.V }

I woke up, in a quiet comfortable position, after realizing that I wasn't in my own hotel room but I was sleeping next to Orlando. He looked so peaceful and hot with his messy hair and exposed abs. I only had a split second to ask myself why I was here before I suddenly heard my phone rigging on my purse which stayed on the floor since last night. That instantly brought my mind back to last night events.

I rapidly put on my bra and underwear.

I sighed before, picking my phone up from the floor and saw Tamra's name on the display. She's going to kill me after not finding me in the hotel. She doesn't even know Orlando is here and she doesn't even know we're back together. Ugh I still have to tell them about Orlando and all of the pain Jason made me go through but thankfully Orlando was there for me.

I accidentally declined the call bringing me back to reality and I rolled my eyes. "Shit." I whispered, not trying to wake Orlando up

Tamra recalled and I immediately answered.

T: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson can I know where are you?!

K: Good morning to you too Tamra...

T: Good morning? It's almost 1pm hello.

K: Wait what?

I looked over at Orlando's watch that was on his nightstand which revealed 12:56pm. I needed to get my things together and leave before Orlando knows about it.

K: Okay just tell me where you are and I'll join you.

T: I'm in 'Cafe Brecht' with Angela and Stella, meet me there in a few minutes.

K: Okay, see you.

"Katy? What's wrong baby?" Orlando asked all of sudden making me jump at the same time turning around to face him

"Oh nothing, Tamra called. I need to meet her." I approached Orlando on the bed and pecked his lips, then I sat back on the bed, just thinking about God only knows what

"Katy what's wrong? You look upset."

"I think I'm just really tired." I wasn't lying. Exhaustion was overtaking my body and I would rather just stay at home cuddle up with Orlando and watch a movie but I knew he had to work and I knew I needed to work too. I had to perform today though. "But..."

"What is it baby?"

"Now that I think about what happened yesterday, I felt like we went a bit too fast with our 'new' relationship."

"Hey, we maybe went a bit too fast, we probably didn't. We will never know. All I know is that I love you so much and I wouldn't change anything. I know I want to be with you and I know you're the only one who makes me happy."

I cracked a huge smile and we locked our lips, suddenly my surroundings fading away. He delicately placed my hair behind my ears as we pulled away and remained silent.

"I think I should go now, Tamra's going to kill me."

"Okay, just don't stress yourself a lot. You need a break and soon, I promise, you'll get a break."

A smile formed on my lips and I kissed Orlando for the very last time today; probably. I picked my dress up from the floor and was about to wear it until Orlando stopped me from doing it and I gave him a confused look.