- Chapter 1

{ Katy's P.O.V }

I woke up to the sweet feeling of my waist being wrapped around Jason's arms. Jason is my current boyfriend and we have been together for about five months now. Ever since I broke up with Orlando we still are friends but we don't see each other that much. Actually it's been about a year and a half since we last saw each other. Let me say we broke up two years ago and we were still seeing each other sometimes until I found Jason who had to replace him.

The worst of it all is I still miss Orlando and I will always do. He was the only person I saw a future with. Sure I have strong feelings for Jason but not as much as I had for Orlando. He probably has moved on with his life now and then there's me still thinking about him. Or... He's probably just doing the opposite and thinking about me as well but I doubt that. Getting him out of my mind has been harder than I thought. I just can't do it.

But anyways Jason is such a gentleman. He treats me right, he makes me happy and I'm in love with him. Especially his perfectly shaped green eyes. How can someone be so attractive?

I turned to my left side to see Jason sleeping peacefully with his messy blonde hair, I couldn't help but smile. I went on top of him to wake him up because I was getting bored and I wanted to talk to him.

I kissed him a few times on his cheek, his lips, his neck, his nose, his forehead, his arms, his chest because he was sleeping shirtless. Oh how hot. He finally opened his eyes and my oceanic eyes met his.

"What are you doing?" He demanded while chuckling as I continued kissing him wherever I could

"What a great way to say good morning." I pouted

"Good morning babe but honestly why are you kissing me everywhere?"

"Because I want to... can't your sexy girlfriend do this to you?" I smirked

"She can for sure!" He caressed my cheek with his thumb as he put a piece of my hair behind my ear. My hair was back to black and it was getting longer

He couldn't wait a few seconds until he crashed his lips against mine. He pulled away to admire me but it just made me blush. He was smiling at me and I just couldn't look him in the eyes because of how freaking handsome he was.

His hands travelled down to my thighs and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my neck carefully.

"Sorry about last night though, but we still can make up that time today." I winked

"Um no not today." I slapped his arm playfully to make him think I was mad but I couldn't get any serious towards him. "So now you're having your revenge." I crossed my arms

"oh yes." He laughed. "Although I'd like to because I can't get over how sexy your body is."

I couldn't stop thinking about last night, only if I had a time machine...

~ FLASHBACK ~

I put my purse on the coffee table since Jason and I were back home. Jason took me out to dinner and it was so freaking sweet of him. We dined on the beach and it was our moment. No one was there. But musicians were there to keep us company. It was great. I don't deserve him.

I felt light footsteps coming behind me and then Jason wrapped his arms around me to bring my body closer to him. He put his lips on my neck which made me chuckle since I was so ticklish.

"Wanna bring this upstairs?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head

He turned me around so I was now facing him and I stole a kiss from him then he put me up and I wrapped my legs on both sides of his waist, still not breaking the kiss though.

We finally made it to the room and he put me down. He unbuttoned my black dress from the back, which fit my curves perfectly, step by step until he was down to the last button and he rip my dress off.

He put me up again to place me on the half side of the bed, then he took off my high heels and I spread my legs so he could steady himself between them.

As he was about to kiss me, I stopped him from doing it and he looked at me, confused because of what I just did.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we do this another day? I'm just so tired. I don't feel too well." I asked with pleading eyes and he agreed which surprised me but I knew he was so sweet to me. But was it too good to be true?

"Sure, whatever you want baby."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. Of course I would stop if you don't feel so well. I promised to look after you and be there for you every step of the way. Now get some sleep."

I nodded and made myself comfortable under the covers...

A few seconds later, Jason wrapped his arms around my waist and we both fell asleep hugging each other...

~ END OF THE FLASHBACK ~

Jason finally made himself up and grabbed his phone seeing he had some missed calls and three messages which made me worry a little bit.

"Babe is everything alright?" I asked with a concerned look and voice

"Yeah everything's good, there's just some serious work today. I gotta be there by 11:30 and it's already 10:57. I have to get ready."

"Oh okay. I'll leave for the studio and then I'll go to Starbucks."

"We can meet up there if I finish a little early." I nodded and he quickly put on some jeans and his white shirt. "Sorry for not being able to cook breakfast for both of us, I truly am."

"Don't be. It's work and I understand that."

"Maybe another day..." I nodded

"Sure..."

He grabbed ahold of my hand and I followed him downstairs and I saw him grabbing his coat and his things just as some portfolios, some papers and a pen and put them in his big bag.

"I'll miss you today."

"I'll miss you more." He said while he kissed my cheek and I rubbed his back

"Bye I love you."

"Bye I love you too." He replied while stealing a kiss from me

I saw him until he got in his car and thought about how happy he makes me feel...

I closed the door when he left and I had some time off for me to get ready. I wasn't probably in the mood to go to the studio so I'll just go to Starbucks and then maybe ask Shannon to join me.