- Chapter 5

It was already 1am and I couldn't get any sleep. I can't get any sleep when I'm alone at home without Jason.

I would at least get some sleep when I know he's not probably cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend but now that I know they're together, probably doing something I just don't want to imagine, I can't sleep...

I tossed and turned on the bed but nothing. I wasn't tired at all and that is what made me sick.

Actually, I was getting sick but for real though. I had a headache, my back hurt, my leg hurt and I mostly felt like throwing up but still nothing would come out.

I grabbed my phone to text Jason.

Me: please come back home baby. I'm really sick and I want you here..

It was a matter of seconds until he texted me back.

Jason: I'm 1 hour away from Los Angeles. I can't come tonight... instead have your sister over?

I widened my eyes as I read the message.

Me: what the fuck?! It's 1am! Honestly what's wrong with you? You promised me to never hurt me and here you are doing it!

Jason: Katy please not tonight

Me: you first let me go from the restaurant not even caring about me and then you even travel miles away from here without me knowing it

Jason: Katy we'll talk tomorrow, I'm with Jessica right now, get some sleep instead

Me: I don't care about her, I'm so done with you!

As a tear fell down my cheek, I heard some kind of noise and I immediately got scared, grabbing my sheets and covering my face.

"Orlando if this is you, just say it. You can't hurt me. Jason is by my side." I said but got no response. I really didn't know why it'd be Orlando. I know he won't ever hurt me. "Orlando please!"

"You thought I was miles away." Jason appeared in front of me and my jaw dropped

"Ja- Jason?! Oh my gosh Jason!" I ran to him and jumped on him while I hugged him tightly forgetting about everything which happened today. "You scared the shit out of me."

"I will never leave you baby. I promised." I pulled his blonde fringe even more to the left side exposing his left green eye and I directly crashed my lips against his

He kissed me with so much passion and intimacy that I almost pulled out because I was out of breath. He put me down and we went to sit on the bed Indian style.

"Why did you go with her?"

"Actually before being together, Jessica and I were best friends and when we broke up we decided to be on good terms with each other and we stayed best friends but it's been so long since we got in touch."

"I thought you cheated on me..." I said looking down at my crossed laps

"I would never. I would never do that. I would never leave you for her. Jessica and I's relationship is something from the past."

"I love you." I grabbed his cheeks and stole a quick kiss from him until he started kissing me a few times

"I love you more and I won't leave your side, trust me."

"I do trust you, I just got scared. You should've been a comedian instead of an architect." I joked

"Maybe. Oh looks like you really missed me." He said looking down at my t-shirt, I should say his huge t-shirt which fit me like a dress