- Chapter 4

{ Jason's P.O.V }

I saw Katy leaving the living room to go get dressed upstairs and I couldn't help but smile and stare at how flawless and cute she looks without even trying.

I knew from the start that she was the one for me and I'll never do something to hurt her. I made that promise and I'm not looking forward to already break it. She's the only woman I'm seeing a future with and I want her to always be mine.

Just when I kiss her, I really don't want to let go off her because she's all I want. I want her so bad and I always will. I truly hope nothing will ever break us apart because I want to make her my wife one day.

{ Katy's P.O.V }

I went into my dressing room that could be replaced by a whole bedroom and started searching for what to wear. I always take my time to choose what to wear but today it was taking a longer time.

Sure, I own many dresses and outfits but I just can't seem to find what to wear.

I made a whole mess until I found a purple kind of gothic dress, with a pair of black stockings and a pair of black boots and a coat. It was probably the best dress I could've asked for because of this cozy night.

And I just love it because I got it from Jason and I was so excited to wear it for the very first time.

I put on my underwear, clasping my bra, putting on my pair of stockings, then my purple dress and finally my boots.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my raven black hair and let it down to my shoulders with some recent curls which made my hair look even better.

I put on my usual 'night out' makeup, grabbed my purse, put my phone, my charger, my earphones in and was finally ready to go.

As I was walking downstairs, I saw Jason texting someone on his phone until he lifted his chin up to be met with my blue eyes. His freaking pretty smile making me blush and his blonde fringe hiding his left eye making him even more handsome and hotter than he already was.

"You look flawless." He complimented me while pecking my lips as I was walking the very last stair

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself too."

"Thank you." He took my hand in his and he grabbed his car keys, then he closed the door behind both of us until we made it to the car and he opened the car door for me

"Where are we going?" I demanded while Jason started the car

"A little restaurant by the beach, perfect for cold evenings."

"Sounds great."

He rested his hand on mine throughout the whole way to the restaurant and I felt so protected around him.

I probably love Orlando and have strong feelings for him at the same time but I'll give at least Jason and I's relationship a chance because until now, everything is going perfectly the way I wanted too.

But the only question I own on my mind every single night when I'm not asleep is: 'will Jason and I break up one day?' Or 'if we break up one day, will Orlando want me back or will he just get tired of me?'

Jason shook me softly making me get out of those deep questions and thoughts. I turned around to face him and I noticed him smiling so I just faked a smile. Why was I doing this to him?