- Chapter 3

I let out a huge sigh as I made my way into the house to let Jason know I'm home and he immediately went downstairs to meet up with me.

"I missed you so much." He hugged me and I hugged him back pretty tightly

"I missed you too."

He's so protective to me, only if he could know what I've been doing behind his back today. That's when I decided that I didn't need Orlando in my life anymore. We gave a try to our relationship and it didn't work but I won't let Jason down for Orlando.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that... now just kiss me please." It was a matter of time when his lips were slowly on mine. "Um today?" I asked, breaking the kiss while smirking

"I would say no but I love you too much to let that moment go."

He brought me upstairs while sucking on my neck until we made it to the room and he put me carefully on the bed, not wanting to hurt me.

He took off my boots and threw them aside first...

"I would be okay if you close the door though."

"What? We're alone." He replied while giggling

"I know but you never know." He went to close the door and went back to me

I spread my legs again and he put himself first between them, then he leaned down to kiss me while a few moans escaped my mouth, pleasuring me.

He step by step unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my bra and he threw it somewhere in the room not really getting my attention on it. I helped him take off his shirt as well and I couldn't stop staring at his abs. I felt myself melting underneath him. He was too hot for me.

He took off my black pants and threw them this time on the bed, which was a bit confusing but I was concentrated on what we were doing and nothing else.

My petite and fragile figure fit so perfectly under his muscular frame.

"Why am I almost naked and you're still in your jeans?" I pouted

"I'm going to get undressed, don't worry..."

He crashed his lips into mine and kissed me until I was out of breath and we both pulled away gasping for air.

His talented hands went slowly down to my bra and was ready to unclasp it until we heard a knock on the door and we both, at the same time, widened our eyes.

Who the hell could it be? And why now? There's always something happening when Jason and I finally decided to have unprotected sex. It's either I'm tired or there's a random person stopping us from whatever we were doing.

"Who's this? Is one of your friends coming?" I asked

"Nope, well we better find out now."

I put on one of Jason's large t-shirts and he just followed me shirtless.

I opened the door and found Orlando standing in front of us... him again?!

"Excuse me but can we help you with something?" Jason asked while glancing at him and I knew this will be the worst discussion we've ever had

"Jason... I know him. He's my... my ex-boyfriend." I said calmly

"I'm here to talk to your girlfriend please..." He said in a sarcastic tone, why was he hating on Jason though

"I'm going to stay by her side..." He took my hand in his and I smiled "because I swear if you hurt her-"

"Jason please, nothing's going to happen." I calmed him and he went inside letting us both outside