- Chapter 11

(PLAY "PRISONER" BY THE WEEKND IF YOU CAN/WANT WHILE READING THIS, IT JUST GIVES IT MORE SPICE🤤)

We took a cab together and the way to the hotel was tiring to be honest. We couldn't say something to each other, we were silent all the time. I wondered why. Was Orlando shy? Was I shy myself? I didn't know.

It felt like we've been in this cab forever to go back to the hotel. Orlando decided to take me to his hotel. I didn't mind though. It was time for us to spend some time together, it was worth it.

We finally made it, I rushed out of the car pulling Orlando by his hand with me. It was pouring down and we decided to run to the front door. We started laughing the whole way to the hotel room, I definitely knew what was about to happen and I felt slightly excited. It was time and I knew it. Or should I say we both knew it.

We abruptly and rapidly swing the door open, I immediately dropped my purse on the floor. Orlando pinned me against the door, hurting my back a little but I could care less, it was our moment and it wasn't the right time to ruin it. He pressed his lips against mine kissing me with all the passion, intensity and love he could've give.

His hands travelled up and down my back until they found their way to unzip my black long dress and ripped it away. I didn't even know where it was, I was too concentrated on the kiss and what was happening at this very moment. It was too good to break it.

Now only in my bra and panties, he picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his muscular waist, still not breaking the kiss but stopping every few steps so he could see where he was leading me and he finally pushed me backwards, making me hit the mattress.

He was still in his suit and all I wanted was to take his clothes off. I was desperate to feel his skin against mine. It was all what I really wanted. He stopped for a few seconds so he could scan over my body and I bite my lower lip. He was making me shy but he made me fall in love with him all over again.

I started to unbutton his shirt, not wanting to wait even more. I threw his shirt away revealing his abs turning me on even more. He travelled to my neck and left wet kisses in there and hickeys making moans escape my mouth.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." I smiled, fully removing his pants, now, we were both of us left in our lingeries.

He slide his hands behind me to unclip my bra but he immediately stopped, making me look at him with a pretty confused look. "Are you sure you want this? Are you ready?"

"Mmhmm... now just continue please." He unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room

He moved my way back up towards my lips, hearing my object with a slight whine but nonetheless loved teasing me.

He carefully and slowly dig his hands to pull off my panties when he stopped again. "Are you on pills? We can't risk getting you pregnant right now." He asked, still out of breath because of our recent making out session. I nodded, "yeah I'm definitely protected.." as I squeezed my eyes shut, still biting my lip, wanting more

I put his boxers down and threw them away. "I love you so much." He kissed me passionately and out of breath, I tried to reply but I couldn't, all I could pronounce were misunderstood words. "I uh love yuh more.."

He entered me all of sudden and I broke the kiss to let out a huge gasp at the sudden change and then I arched my back as Orlando began to slowly move. He caressed my sides and leaned in to kiss me while still going in and out of me. He suddenly positioned his hands on mine tracing an 'x' and I let him take control of what was happening.

He leaned in to kiss me again passionately, as he allowed his tongue to caress mine in the most delicate way possible. His rose lips went down to my stomach and started kissing my belly, making me moan in pleasure.

He started going quicker by the second and I just didn't want it to end. My skinny body felt wonderful beneath his palms and I couldn't get enough of it.

{ Orlando's P.O.V }

I heard her moan when my lips left her mouth and trailed soft kisses down her jaw and neck. At this point, there was no way she hasn't felt my hard on. We were so close to each other; but we didn't care. My body was longing for hers and this was just too much.

Her big blue eyes got lost in mine meanwhile she was driving me nuts! She keeps on turning me on every single time and she knew it, she was such a teaser. And I couldn't get over how sexy she was looking tonight.

With my fingertips, I drew circles on her soft belly. I leaned back a little to create about a foot of space between our chests and she brought her tiny hand to my bare chest.

She rolled on top of me giving me a smirk before fully sitting herself on me. "oh my fucking god!" She gasped making me want to give her more as she placed her hands on my chest for support meanwhile moving her hair to the right side.

I placed my hands on her hips, rapidly moving them up and down as she began to move. She kept on moaning multiple times as her eyes were shut down, appreciating the pleasure I was giving to her.

"Shhhh baby we have to stay quiet, we're in a hotel."

I placed my hands on her back, signaling for her to come closer to me as I leaned in to kiss her. I pulled my member out of her. "Fuck oh my god!" She literally screamed but I had to calm her down by kissing her again.

She rolled back down on the bed, still feeling her sweaty body closer to mine.

"It was amazing..." she whispered, our foreheads touching

"You are amazing." I stroked her cheek while kissing her for the last time tonight

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight, babe."

--------

A/N: unexpected, I know! The chapter is short but eh hope you enjoy it. It was really awkward writing this tho😶