Chapter 16

Halloween has passed and it is now Saturday. Tonight some popular chick is throwing a 'huge' Halloween party. Grayson and Chris have both forced me to go.

Okay so change of plans with the costumes. Chris and I decided that it might be a good idea to surprise Grayson. A.k.a. show up in a completely different costume than what we had planned. The only problem is that I have no idea what costume it'll be.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I say as I fall onto the chair in defeat. We came to a small costume shop the day of the party, so there's barely anything left.

"Oh my God!" Chris exclaims. I look at her, waiting for her to continue. "You should wear a super sexy costume!"

"What? Why?"

"Because even if he's pissed that he came dressed in tights for no reason, he'll still have a hella hot date the whole night."

I think about this. It's not that bad of an idea and I'd love to see his face. "Sure, why not?"

"Yay!"

"We just need to find a good one first," Chris nods her head. "We only have an hour until we need to start getting ready, so hurry!"

We both scurry around the room in search of a costume for me.

++++

Forty-five minutes later and I'm about to give up. This plan is useless and I should just go as the costume I paid for; it was extremely cheap off Amazon, but still.

"Wait, Genna," I turn my head to look at her. "I found the perfect costume!" She whips out a bag from behind her back. I laugh at what I see.

"A Lola Bunny costume?" She's got to be kidding me.

"Of course! It's perfect! It's every little boy's perverted fantasy, so why not?" She's got a point.

I reach out and grab it from her, taking it to the dressing rooms to try on. I take everything off and pull the scraps of clothing on. It's pretty hard, since it's all so tight, but I manage to make it fit. The mirror holds an entirely new person.

The shirt is a tight tank top that make my boobs totally fall out. The shorts are basically underwear, so my ass looks huge in them, not like I'm complaining. It comes with ears so people can tell I'm a bunny and not just a girl that stole her younger sister's clothes.

I walk outside and Chris gasps, "It's just as perfect as I thought it'd be! It hugs all your curves and makes your body look amazing!"

"Really? Are you sure?" The insecurity seeps through.

She rolls her eyes, as if the thought of me looking bad is impossible. That lifts my spirits a little.

Even if it covers my stomach, it's still really tight. I guess I'll have to cross my arms the entire time. The shorts are really small, so my thighs look huge! Let's hope no one notices.

"So you'll take it?" I can tell Chris really wants me to. Her eyes are basically begging me.

"Are you sure I look fine?"

"I'm telling you, you look amazing!" I end up taking another five-ish minutes to decide if I should take it. Chris ends up getting impatient and tells me, "If you don't buy it right now, I'm going to and force you to wear it." Yeah, that definitely got me walking to the register, costume in hand.

As of right now, Chris and I are driving home to get ready, since the party is in less than three hours.

The costumes ended up shipping by Wednesday, so I've already given Grayson his. As I previously guessed, he was hesitant to wear tights, but I got him to do it. Yay, go me!