FOUR ✗ HOW YOU MET ZACH HERRON

Y/n pov

"hello?!," I shout as I open the front door of the house that my brother lives in. I slowly walk further into the big house and realize that all the lights are off. I walk into the living room and sit all my bags down before taking a seat.

All of a sudden I hear a loud smash echo through the house. I grab a pillow off the couch and hold it towards my chest. It sounded like the noise came from the kitchen, so I pink panther walk towards the kitchen as I hold onto the pillow. *PLAYS THE PINK PANTHER THEME SONG*

The kitchen door is open. I decide to peek my head in the room to see if anyone was in there, and there was. he turned his head and saw me. I screamed, causing him to scream too. I drop the pillow and run out to the backyard.

I look behind me, and the boy is chasing after me. I scream louder.

eventually, he stops running. "if you get any closer I will call the cops," I warn him as I hold my phone in my hand "I live here," he tells me out of breath. I shake my head before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"i'm guessing your Y/n?" he smirks, I nod my head in reply.

"well i'm Zach, and all I can say is that it's a pleasure to meet you," Zach smiles.

[A/N] I LISTENED TO THE PINK PANTHER THEME SONG WHILE WRITING THIS