SIXTEEN ✗ ZACH HERRON

Laser Tag

Y/n pov

"y/n! " zach shouts my name from downstairs "what! " i shout back, and i get no reply. i walk downstairs and see zach standing at the bottom of the stairs with a rose in his hands, i look in his eyes and blush. i take the rose and smell it, i've told him multiple times that i love roses.

"go get dressed," he tells me as he looks at my outfit "whats wrong with this?," i joke as i look at my outfit, I'm wearing a pair of grey joggers and a white crop top. i quickly run upstairs to get dressed.

within a couple of minutes, i run back downstairs all dressed

within a couple of minutes, i run back downstairs all dressed. i see zach in the living room sitting on the couch on his phone. i cough to get his attention, he looks up at me and smirks, he stands up and walks towards me.

"you look beautiful," he compliments me, making me smile. he gives me a kiss on my head before we walk out the front door, and to the car.

"don't open your eyes," zach tells me as he covers my eyes. i walk a couple steps forward before he takes his hands of eyes. i look up and notice that we will be playing laser tag, i start jumping up in excitement.

"i'm going to kick some ass," i brag as zach laughs at my excitement.

we wait a couple minutes because there is a game playing at the moment. eventually, the game ends so zach and i rush in to get set up.

within seconds the game begins and we run around shooting others, i hide behind a wall for a couple seconds.

beep, beep.

"shit," i whisper, zach looks at me and laughs he then looks at the guy that shot me "you shot my girlfriend! " he shouts as he shoots the guy i just stand there and laugh.

after a while, the game ends.

"did you enjoy that?" zach asks as he gives me a kiss on my cheek "heck yes, i got a higher score than you," i brag, he gives me another kiss before we head home.

[a/n]
sorry, it took so long to update. i've been a bit busy the past couple of days, but expect another chapter later on.