chap 1. Agreement ?

Her and her parents and siblings apartment

It was like they living on mountain the way the houses was built , in that mountain it was a small apartments where her and her family live. Every Sunday her parents drag them to church to pray their father that her mom's sickness would cured and her sister marlen brain problem . The doctor said that she needed a surgery to live . 20,000 where were they going to get that kind of money. She only own three pair of ragety underwear and been wearing the same bra for over two years now .

Not that she liked it but it was what she had so....

"oye ." Lyla turn around looking at her younger sister Tia .

"Hola ! Què tal ."(hey whats up)  lyla smile at her .

jade was 24 , Marlen 23 lyla 22 and Tia 19 so their mom gives birth to them pretty much like one by one like after each other.

"Nada , quiero ir a la casa de señora Murphy? " (nothing want to go to Mrs Murphy House )  Tia say .

Mrs Murphy was a old widow woman her husband pass years ago , she was ages old . Lyla and Tia usually go to her house help her clean up and she would pay them each five dollars or sometime more than that . But she was a old woman living about 20 minutes from their apartment.

"No . Mamá quiere que hervamos el plátano ."(no mom wants us to boil the plantain ) Tia frown,  this was the third time this weak eating dry plátano .

Lyla study the look on tia face , she couldn't complain cause some people didn't have what they had it was that much but it was something.

"Venga ." She grab tia arm pulling in the kitchen which us where the family or living room was and next to the kitchen a small room which is the bathroom and the bedroom .

(N/A i will translate everything in English from now it's too much work 😂)

"I just hope that God save us soon ."Tia say .

"Dont rush him , his slow but his work last ." It was true god may work slow but once its time its no going back where you came from . Believe it in your mind knowing its coming in your heart . Have faith.

"All those prayers he still hasn't respond. "Tia kiss her teeth .

"He will , And when he does he wont take it back ." Their mother say has she close the door , groaning of her back pain .

"Mama sit down i will give you a massage after this ."Lyla say smiling at her mom siting down on the bed .

Her mom works in a Bakery,  she didn't get that much money . She was also sick , lyla didn't like the fact her mom had to work so hard to get them some of the stuff they need . Like pad and some bra . The money that Lyla and Tia made from helping Mrs Murphy wasn't enough to buy food and feed everyone.

After giving her mom the back massage she offered,  her mom layed on the bed sleeping peacefully .

"Im going to jay garden ." Lyla nodded at tia before she quietly makes her way out of the apartment.

Lyla got up to putting her curly hair into a bun putting on black tank top and jean skirt with a flip flops .

She walk out the apartment making her way towards the stairs and bumping onto her dad .

"Papi , how are you ?" She kiss his cheek she smile .

She knew that he was sad that he couldn't give his wife and his daughters what they needed , but she also knew that he knew that whatever he give her she was cool with it . She was different from the rest of them .