chap 22. Because you love me

Enjoy 😍😘

She was praying god , asking him to help her in this difficulty. And he did , she had the life that no one wants . Thank her parents for working hard putting a roof over her head , but sometimes she look up and say how ? They come home tired , hungry sadness but still hid it from them . Because deep down she knew her parents didn't want them to know that they were working so hard and still the money wasn't enough.

some nights she would sleep with the hunger and grab a glass of water call it a night. Next morning with no hope , what hope ? Ain't no food in the small apartment. Yes , she pray but that don't stop from sometime wanting to do something bad but God held her back.

Because he already had his plan well made for her , he let her suffer to see . When he gives you something will you be ungrateful later on in life . To made on top you gotta have difficulty. Its like learning a math problem.

Step one , step two , step three , don't learn how to run first but learn walk with one feet , once you get a hang of it you place both feet down and speed up a little.

Its better walking then taking the car , you work hard for now you party hard , don't party hard and then work hard .

Who she was to be in a house who worth billions of dollars with a jacuzzi tub some modern bathroom , big backyard a master bedroom ? ...well she was the child of God.

Ain't nothing impossible when you choose God as your personal savior . My Lord , my father , my everything without him she wouldn't be here.

She would gladly raise her arms up singing to the lord 'im everything i am because you love me' what's life without God ? Yes you get everything But God doesn't take back what he gives you .

Don't ever say the lord doesn't love you , you doubting his love, he doesn't like it . Who was she to be here wearing a simple dress that cost 800 dollars and her shoes 700 dollars with jewelries that worth billions. Real Gold though , fact .

She took her kids drag them in church after God its lucas , God brought lucas to her path and save her from those horrible things that she dont even know would happen. What else do you people need ? You guys live a life , breathing a oxygen thats from the tree but still they dont believe that their is a god , so I put it in book so you can read it .

No they won't believe it but she's counting blessing for doing her parts , tell the people about the good news . Every single thing that she about God is a blessing.

So here she was seating on a beautiful white couch looking at her son De'ante and her daughters playing.

After 6 years of being with the love of her life , she give him three kids , the twins girls who are now 5 years old , And De'ante their son who is 3 years old .
She look so young even though she was 28 , she look like she getting younger , while lucas look like he was still in his thirties but really his 43 . Yes people had talked about her age and his , but she didn't care , she loves him and that was the only thing that matter.

"AUNTIE. " Carla , Marlen 3 years old daughter say running up to lyla , lyla giggle picking her up anf swing her around.

"Hey pumpkin, how's ballet practice? " lyla ask her, carla giggle as she starts explaining how practice went with her baby voice.

"Carla there you are ." Alex , Marlen husband and carla dad say coming in the living room with a relief look on his face .

"DADDY DADDY DADDY ." Carla jump off lyla lap running up to her dad .

Marlen got married right after Alex family found out she was pregnant, it was best thing to do after all they loved each other. They had two kids , Carla and Sidney. Carla was only 3 years old while carla was 1 year old . For jade she was also married carying her fourth kid in her stomach, as for tia she has a son but isn't married her and the baby daddy has some issues. They have that on and off relationship.

As for lou lucas sister she was also married with two kids a girl and boy , and chance was still with his girlfriend with their third child that was born three months ago .

The time just fly by so fast .

She was living a perfect life , three kids her husband no worries all thanks to God. What else did she need ? Nothing ,because she had it all .

That evening after having family day out with everyone even her mother and father, she was laying on the bed after tucking in De'ante and the twins she laid kn the bed . Having to take care of three kids is like a full time job .

"Hey baby ." Lucas jumps on the bed like always, lyla giggle wrapping her hand around his jeck kissing him deeply.

"Hmm ." She moan in his mouth, his hand explore her body . His hand went from her hip to her butt gripping it tightly.

"Fuck ." He growls slowly pushing her down the bed .

"you are so beautiful. " he say looking into her eyes before kissing her again remove the shirt she was wearing leaving her with only her under wear , she didn't have on no bra .

Lucas lick his lips .

"All this for me ." She moan as she angrily attack her breast , sucking , licking nibbling.

"Ahh ." She arch her back.

And there it was throughout the night he made sweet sweet sweet love to her , making her moan and scream all night long.

And she couldn't be more happier, he had her eyes roll eyes back, her leg shaking, and everything dripping. No matter how much they made love or fucked she is never get enough of his dick . It was big long thick fat , it stretch her out in some way that she couldn't explain, it felt so good .so good .

She had it all , a beautiful loving family and a wonderful husband, she is here today because he is by her side and she is by his side .

"I love you so much. " he trust in deeper then before.

"AHHH ." She swear she saw her brain .

"I love you too mi amor ." With a coupke more strokes they came together exploding as she moan loudly , she wrapped her arm around his neck hugging him tightly not wanting to let go , he kiss her temple bringing her close to him .

She was his everything and he was her everything,  and they both wanted to spend every second by each other's side till the end .

Im everything i am because you love .

The end !!!!!