chap 7 .the ex wife (+)

Enjoy 😍😘

It was 5 in the morning and lucas along with lyla had to get up get ready so they could go to her next concert.  It really was a good thing but also alot of work.

She quietly got out of bed walking in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror,  she really did look like a zombie . Like nobody wakes up flawless in the morning.  She brush her teeth and wash her face before going back in the room looking at lucas sleeping peacefully.  She smile to herself,  how could she be so lucky having him as a man ? She walk towards the bed and got on top of him .

He groan moving a little , she lean down kissing his forehead,  eyes cheek then his lips and his neck .

She felt him moving under her , his big hand wrapped around her waist and the other one resting on her butt .

"Dont start nun that you wont be able to Finish angel ." He say in his sexy morning voice , she felt her give up on her just then .

"I didn't do anything. " she say in a innocent voice,  she slide down to his already hard thick big long member grinding on it a little .

He grip her butt groaning loudly .

"Angel..." she slowly move back in fourth looking at him bringing his eyebrows to the center of his forehead.

She lean and capture his lips in hers moaning of pleasure.

He flip them over still kissing her , his hand exploring her body likw it was for the first time . God he was making her go nuts . She grib his hair grinding against him . She was so sexual .

"Lyla ...i don't want to do this ." She moan licking his bottom lips .

"Why ?" She pull him closer wrapping her legs around his waist .

He kiss her neck down to her collar bone gently massage her breast .

"I will break you ." She bite her lips looking into his eyes .

"But i want you too ." He groan , she didn't understand  . She was way to small for him , he wouldn't fit,  he was so big and juicy and thick and fat and big and long that she wouldn't be able to walk straight without holding her stomach.

"...no baby .." he moan again gripping her waist , his hard member was poking her . She pull him closer this time,  it felt so good that she had to pull him close .

"Why ?" She really was making him loose his cool , he didnt want to break her .

He groan again pinning her hand over her head kissing her lightly with passion,  he hold her hand with one of his hand with the other one sliding down her thighs massaging it gently getting closer to her sex part.

She groan aching her back off the matress .

"Please ..." she cried out , he frown removing one of his shirt that she was wearing leaving her naked underneath him . He growls just looking at her tiny body was making him go hard.

His hand made their way to her part running his hand up and down on her wet lips , she groan moving her hips against his finger .

He let go of her hand sliding to her core he harshly take her clit in his mouth cause her to jump .

He Takes his middle finger and with his palm facing upwards, start fingering her as deep as possible, he search for the "squishy" area past the pubic bone. When he find that area, he start doing a motion inside of her like his telling her to "Come here" with his finger . He curl his finger upwards and towards her .

He Continue doing this until she can barely take it anymore and is almost at the point of cumming .  Then start using his finger like a jackhammer going as deep and as fast as he can in and out. She felt it coming .