chap 11. a whole nother level (older readers +)

My under age readers plz skip this part ....

and enjoy 😍😘

WHY YOU STILL HERE ???!!

You lil dirty self 😷😂

Ok ik yall nasties live for this moment so here ya go 😂 and plz get some holy water💧 before start reading. May Lawd jesus be with us 🙏🙏

With that lucas didn't wast time pulling the shirt lyla was wearing off kissing her on the lip , she wrapped one arm around his neck while the other one slowly unbutton his white sleeve shirt pulling it off . She break away from the kiss pulling the shirt off eyeing his body licking her lips . Before he catch her lips again massaging her left breast with his thumb and point fingers rolling her nipple.

She ach her back grabbing his wrist Groaning in his mouth .

He kiss down her jaw to her neck , sucking nibbling on her neck . He kiss down her her collar bones reaching her chest pull her nipple in his mouth sucking kissing biting on it kissing down her stomach leaving it hot and cold.

He kiss down her stomach reaching her beautiful sex which he loves a lot. She was so beautiful and no sign of hair , god she was driving him crazy.

He kiss her lips cause her to jump a little without any warning he attack her sucking on her clit softly.

"Ahh ..." she ach her back gripping his hair rolling her hip against his tongue, lord knew how much he love earing her moan .

She felt like she was on cloud 9 , she couldn't explain how she was feeling. She throw her head back moaning loudly gripping the bed sheet while holding onto lucas hair , lucas grab her hand entering their finger together . He wrapped one arm around her hip holding her stomach down. Pull her clit in his mouth cause her to ach moaning loudly.

"AAHH."

"FUUUCCCKK ." She starts moving her hip against his tongue forgetting she was a Christian.
Lucas groan , she was moving way too much.

"Stop moving. " he say before attacking her clit again, she didn't listen. His tongue game was strong and real no denial.

He groan again connect his finger together around her hip stooping her from moving her hip .

"AH AH AH AH AAH...LUCAS ."she grip his hair looking down at him holding onto his hand tightly.