chap 13 . "I want grandkids "

😂 enjoy !

Two weeks later

"You know i can dance better then you. " lyla say looking at ellen as everyone laugh including ellen .

"Are you sure about that ? Because i got some moves that nobody...would want ...to s-steal its a shame ." Ellen say with a fake sad face on .

"Obviously its cause im around ." The crowd cheers as lyla flip her hair back , ellen blink starring at her without saying a word . The crowd starts laughing as lyla bust out a laugh too .

"I would you to have a dance battle ...i-im sure i would loose ..."everyone laugh .

Skip the dance battle

"So how is like being famous ?"Ellen ask her .

"Well actually i thought that when i wasn't famous it was just , you know . You go sing and people loves you , but actually i was wrong . They are crazy I'm telling you , they trying to tear me apart." Ellen and the audience bust out a laugh at her face .

"Well know that you here with lucas in LA, you guys have been traveling alot , its must be a lot of work which is why i have surprise for you. " everyone clap their hands.

"Oh my god,  you do ?" Lyla started laughing at ellen face who trys to keep a straight face.

"Yes , so as you know i am a big fan of you, i love your songs so since im your biggest fan i thought why not be in your song cause i wasn't and i was shook...."everyone started laughing.

"Try to spot which one i am ."  Every started laughing as power of love starts playing....

Lyla started laughing when she spot Ellen in one of her dancer .

"That was awesome. " lyla laugh.

After the laugh died down ellen say .

"Well since lycas is in the audience.  Heyyy , i want to know how is it like living with him ? Is he a pain in the ass ?" Everyone laugh .

Lyla starts laughing.

"His not actually ." She respond ....

After the Ellen show , lyla was now in the car with Lucas on the phone and dean driving.

"Make sure it's all clean ....fixed them..."

Lucas say on the phone , lyla turn and stare at him , he had a hard face on , like he was focused.  Who was he on the phone with?

"Ok bye ." He turn off his phone put it in his pocket looking back at lyla who was looking at him .

"Take a picture It'll last longer ." Lyla let out a small laugh .

"Whatever,  who was that on the phone? "

"Chance , he wants us to join him and his girlfriend tonight. " lucas sigh.

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend. "

"He didn't,  he just got with her . Not like his going to stay with her anyways. "Lyla playfully punch his arm .

"Dont say that , you never know  " she say looking away .

"Well the dinner is at 8 ."

Lucas open the door for lyla as she got out fixing her white shirt .