chap 15 . We Were Met To Be

Enjoy 😍😘😙

Just yesterday it felt like she was living in this small apartment with her family, their was no privacy besides the bathroom. But you couldn't go in there because she knew that people would want to use it . Just yesterday they had to save the food they eating and now it just no many she dont know which to pick . But really if someone said theirs no god , they are nothing but ungrateful. Because she knew without him she wouldn't be here not only making lots of money but have a much better looking roof over her head .

Sometimes she takes the time and ask herself 'who was i to be living in this big house looking like a castle? ' well herself also answered for her 'you are the child of god thats who you are ' she knew that not picking God over anything else is a decision that she would never ever regret in her life time .

Well there she was seating at a glass table with her soon to be husband /manager eating breakfast. She didn't understand why anyone would ever denied God . The things that he has done for her she just couldn't explain.

He couldn't be more happy the fact that she was pregnant, the first day he saw her at the church wearing that beautiful white dress . She was a true Angel . But he was also fear she would commit the same thing his ex wife did . He couldn't explain how happy he was when he first heard he was going to be a dad than revealing that she was cheating on him and the baby might not be his .

And the fact that she slept in the room , same bed share bathroom and everything . He even hated the house when he learned the truth , the house he brought with his own money that they were sharing. He didn't want her working, he was paying all the bills he wasn't complaining. He had a beautiful wife and a baby on the way . The fact that she was cheating and the baby might not be his got him mad and wanted to take her breath away . And that's what he was doing until his father had stop . She was lucky to be leaving still till this day .

"What are thinking about? " lyla snap him out of his thought. He looked in deep deep thought, like he was trying to put something together or did and didn't understand it .

"I would never not in a billion years give up our baby , it didn't ask to be here. I would never hurt you like she did. " he sigh and grab her hand kissing it .

"I know you wont ..."he wasn't sure about what he just said , but deep down he knew she has a heart of a angel and she would never do something like that, but his past hunt him till this day .

She slightly grab his cheek caressing it as he lean into it feeling her warm hand .

"I swear i would never do no such thing, i want kids .especially with you Mi amor ." She just made him so weak looking into her eyes or even her touch.

"I believe you ." He look at his food before looking up .

"I love you so much Angel . " he look into her eyes so she could see that he meant .

She lean close to him kissing him .

"Te amo mi amor ."(i love you my love ) Man it just sound so beautiful.

He was darn lucky to have this beauty by his side. He would not ever let her go not now not ever . She was a gift from God and he gladly took it .

We were meant to be . Yes they were.

😢 Awww 😢