chap 14 .pregnancy test..? Wedding when ?

Lyla outfit on the side , enjoy 😍😘

Lyla sat in the garden reading a book that related to her , it was a friday morning she was thinking how for 22 years she been suffer.  But her prayers was finally heard . She couldn't think of a way to thank God . Because of them .

It's been two weeks since she hasn't been feeling well , she's been craving.  But she didn't wanna tell lucas to worry him so thats why she told marlen and she said she would be coming with a pregnancy,  but lyla didn't see why cause she didn't feel pregnant....?

She slightly close the book looking around the garden , the roses were growing,  the color red was so beautiful on them , she could stay here all day .

She look away from the roses looking at marlen who was speed walking towards her with a creep smile on her face .

"That smile could make a baby cry ." Lyla laugh , Marlen roll her eyes waving her hands her face .

"i know im not all beautiful and stuff but i know for a fact im not ugly,  so get your facts straight. " lyla bust out a laugh .

"Whatever help you sleep at night. "Marlen roll her eyes again .

"Whatever,  now lets go take that pregnancy test , i can't wait to be a Aunty ." Marlen squeal grabbing lyla hand dragging her back in the house more like a mansion .

"Like im not sure if i am pregnant,  i mean i do crave alot of weird things and feel like sometimes im hapoy next  im mad and than sad like whats wrong wi- "

"Hush and go ." Marlen pusb lyla in the bathroom  closing the door .

Lyla sigh looking at the pregnancy test , was she ready to be a mom ? That will be hella scary .

Its now or  never .

She walk out the bathroom with the pregnancy test waiting for the results to pop , she took about three of them . Lord Jesus .

"Ok im so impatient,  im hoping its positive. " marlen say looking at one of the tests , obviously she wasn't going to touch it . Her sister peed on it .gross .

Beep beep beep .

Positive

Positive

Positive

Lyla eye widen  looking at all three pregnancy  test saying she was pregnant .

It just hit her ....

She was pregnant,  she was really pregnant,  like really really really pregnant!!

"H-h-he g-got t-to k-know ." She managed to say between her tears .

Marlen looks at her in a awe , she wasn't expecting her sister to cry . Even though it was happy tears .

"He should know , his going to be a dad ." marlen say looking at her that had tears running down her cheeks.

Lyla grab the pregnancy test .

"Im going to a mom ." She grab marlen hand jumping up and down.

"Congratulations soon to be mom ." Marlen hug her tightly as lyla run out the room to lucas office.

Beep beep beep .

Marlen took her phone out

Meet me at the shop

Lyla run up to Lucas office bust in there not even bother knocking . she didnt care if he had company she had great news for him .

"Bae you OK ?" He ask in a worried tone .

"Why are crying ?" He ask when he saw tears .

Lyla squeal jumping on him .

"YOU GOING TO BE A DAD ." she shout screaming and jumping up and down , his eye widen taking the pregnancy test from looking at it and than at her than her stomach .

He pick her up laughing spinning her around and went to his knee hugging her belly .

"Hey little me just wanted to tell you that I haven't met you yet but I love you ." he cried out , this was his second time crying about being a father .

Lyla help him off the floor .

"I'm going to be a mom ." she say all smiling kissing him on the lip .

She couldn't believe it .

Someone caught her attention by clearing their throat.

"Sorry man , but my girl pregnant so the meeting is off for today ." lucas say as the man nodded his head fixing his fancy suit .

"Very well than , this meeting will be held in four weeks from now congratulations on being parents ." the man say as he walks away with his guys follow .
Lucas looks back at Lyla .

"Were going to be parents ." he say again smiling like a kid who got candy .

"Oh my , congratulations honey ." Lyla mom say hugging her tightly.

She was at the shop , which her mom drag her too after telling everyone she was pregnant , here she was at jade store trying on for her wedding dress .

"Now that you're pregnant, you gonna have to get married soon before the baby comes ."her mom says again .

Lyla nodded her head.

"so I was thinking for the wedding cake , it should be white with black ribbins a-."Tia cut Mrs Deaboux off .

"No black please ." She say making a gross face .

"Black would be nice for the cakes ." Lyla say running her hand down the bridesmaid dresses .

"When am I meeting the bridesmaids ?" She suddenly ask .

She had already pick Marlen to be her maid of honor , while jade and Tia the bridemaids and some more she wanted to pick Lou to be one of the bridemaids but she needed two more .

"Actually we only need one more bridemaids , I'll ask lucas for chance girlfriend." Her mom nodded .

"Marlen said that she was going to get one of her friends ." jade say measuring Tia waist .

"Ya OK ."after that they got into work . talk bout how big they wanted the cakes and the styles for the dresses etc .

One thing that was on her mind was , she was going to be a mom and a wife .

Sorry for the lame chap , plz vote and comment I would love to read all your thoughts😂 so plz share wit me 💖😘😍