chap. 2 he has his way

Lyla outfit , brad pitt  fine ass play as lucas 😍🍆🍑👅 and the house .
Enjoy

The night that she went to bed she couldn't stop thinking about him , he was on her mind

The night that she went to bed she couldn't stop thinking about him , he was on her mind . Making her whole body heat up in fire .

'I don't know him ' she thought to herself switching side for the third time now .

She bite her lip , she gaps feeling something down there tickles.

She close eyes and let out a sigh .

"Stop talking with your hot breath ." Lyla whimper at the noise . Probably Jade and tia Fighting Again about who should use the bathroom first .

"I swear if i hear one more of both of yall say something i will drop kick you both ." Lyla already knew that was her mom . Cause her mom was the only one ready to 'drop kick' somebody.

Lyla slowly open faces looking straight in marlen wide eyes .

"AHH." She quickly jump out of bed, marlen started switch side still with her eyes wide open .

"Ma is this normal ?" Lyla point at marlen face .

"Sweety she been sleep like this ." Her mom say handing her dad a plate of food.

Lyla look back at marlen who was happen to sleep with her eyes open.

Lyla sit back on the bed waiting until jade comes out the bathroom so she could use it . She had to go breakfast with Mr . Romano, in second thought she didn't know where he lives or how to get there .

"Lyla ?" She snap out of her thought looking at jade who was telling her she was done with the bathroom.

Lyla got up zombie walk in the bathroom.

She sigh looking at herself in the small mirror, she pull her curls in a bun brushing her teeth before getting in the shower .

"You going to wear that to go see him ?" Jade ask eyeing lyla up and down .