chap 18 , 19 Till death do us apart / Honeymoon night

Enjoy my lovies ! I will add chap 19 in 18 because my shit is being a lil bitch like always

Enjoy love yall 😘😍

That day it was finally here , after four weeks in total , she was getting married to the one she love truly. It was all oger the news , the Enternet and everything that stress her out a little but it was fine, because she stood in front of billions of people and sing .

Her makeup arist was doing her makeup , her hair was already been done in a tight bun and some bangs on the side . She was still in the rob , that they made her took another shower. So there she was her big day , their big day of being together forever. It happened so fast like , just yesterday she met him and now she was pregnant with his child and about to get married to him .

"Here eat this before you brush your teeth again. " jade hand her some fruits to eat and orange juice , because after she is pregnant and she couldn't drink alcohol.

"SOMEONE GET LOU SHOES FOR ME. " someone shout , the room was really big . In the back was the bridesmaids getting dressed their makeup has been done , it was really that time ? She couldn't belive it .

"You all done , now your dress ."

Lyla got up from the chair thanking her Makeup artist.

"Come lyla we only got 30 minutes to get you dress and sent the bridesmaids and Marlen ." Her mom say , her mom took her to the other room to help her put on her beautiful dress . Her mom must admit her daughter had good taste on that wedding dress . It hugs her curves so perfectly .

Her mom zip up the back for her .

"Ma my titties hanging out ." Lyla whine laughing, her boobs was a slight bigger then before.

Her mom laugh fixing the her boobs pushing it back pulling the dress foward .

"Here's the shoes and the earings ." Mrs deaboux walks in .

"Thank you ." Her mom say .

"My dear you look lovely. "Lyla look at Mrs deaboux through the mirror smiling.

"Thank you ." She gently rub her hand on her dress , looking back at her self .

She was getting married today , to the man that she give her virginity too , her heart her secret and her first child . Man was lycas was luckiest man on earth ? Having such beautiful loyal female on his side was just something that he even couldn't explain.

Her mom help her put on her shoes and her earings she was all done . Looking at herself. She really was marrying today .

"COME ON ."

"Ok sweety lets go ." Mrs deaboux and her mom help her with her dress tail because it was long.

"three minutes for the bridesmaid's to go in and the maid of honor ." The lady with the black suit say .

"You look amazing ."she say, lyla Thank her , as she stood her mom and Mrs deaboux fix her dress tail .

"Remember you look lovely, and really felt like yesterday you were a baby and now you getting married ...i-i really going to miss my baby girl not being around anymore a-." Her mom stop talking before she ruines her makeup gon look like a mess at her daughters wedding day .

Lyla awe give her mom a tight hug .

"I will always be you daughter but not a baby ." They both let out a small laugh before hugging again .

"You pick the right one dear ." With that she walks away with mrs deaboux on her side .

Oh god , here she was about to walk down the aisle with her dad about go get married to a man she's going to spent the rest of her life with.