chap 8 . Talk it out (+)

Ouuu 😍😙😘

Lyla stare at lucas wondering why he didn't want any kids , surely she did . She always wanted two kids . She couldn't go to another man and have sex with him and get his kids or something.

"Why ?"she ask .

He sigh running his hand down his face .

"Cause i dont want any ." He say coldly. What was up with him ? He was acting cold hearted ever since she brought the baby that night. Was it her fault ? She didn't want him she get angry at her , she could live without kids ....

"I mean if you don't want any ...im cool with that ..." she look down saying it not able to look at him because she knew she wanted kids but he didn't.

"Uh...ya actually my parents wants to come for dinner ."

(Ok yall lets say she already met his parents . Ok ? Ok love yall )

"Ya ...ya ...uh what time they coming ?" She grab the book and the bowl she was eating the fruits getting up .

"Around 6 or 7 ." She nodded her head tip toe and kiss his lips , he wrapped his arm around her waist deepen the kiss .

"Ok no more kissing for you ." He groan as she laugh walking away , she went to the kitchen washing the bowl . Even though they were people to clean the house .

"There you are , i was looking for you ."lyla turn around facing Tia .

She raised her eyebrows.

"Uh what are you doing here ?" Tia not the type to come and visit lyla , in fact this was her third time visiting. The first two times her mom had force her .

Tia shrugged her shoulder leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Nothing really ...i wanted you to meet someone." She smile .

Lyla dry her hands .

"Ok who ?" Lyla ask looking at a happy tia .

"Ok i know dad say im not supposed to have a boyfriend until im 50 but i think i like this guy ...maybe love him....i mean he so nice and ou he fine ." Tia say .

"I mean if you happy then dad will be too ." Lyla say .

"What do you mean he dont want any kids ?" Marlen ask as they sit on the white sofa .

Lyla sigh .

"Honestly i don't know ." She reply .

"Maybe you should talk to him about it , tell him how you feel im sure he would understand. "Marlen say , lyla nodded her head as they starts talking.

She would talk to him after having dinner with his family.

"He was a trouble maker just like his dad was back in high school. " lucas mom say looking at her husband who raised his hand in defeat.

Lyla bust out a laugh as lucas takes her hand in his give it a little squeeze.

"Did i mention him and chance share the same girl as in female dog ." Lou say more respectful because of her parents .

Lou lucas little sister chance his big brother .

"I couldn't imagine handling him ." Lyla say as everyone laugh .

"What can i say bro's before hoes ."chance say .

Lou brought her eyebrows to the center of her forehead swallowing the orange juice to say something but lyla beat her to it .