chap 21 . Another one

Enjoy 😍😘

"KHALANI ." Lyla chase after a butt naked Khalani giggling running around the house . A brand new how that lucas brought for his wife and kids .

Lyla quickly pull Khalani back inside the house before going in the backyard.

"Baby you were to stay in your room ." Khalani giggle talking her baby language, lyla laugh walking up the glass stairs to Khalani and Melani bedroom.

"MAMA ."Melani squeal when she saw her mom .

Lyla bent down picking up Melani walking in their bathroom before place them both in the tub .

"No more running Khalani and no more mess Melani ." The girls giggle splashing lyla , yup , they really was a pain.

After showing them she dress them both in the same outfit , which was a white and yellow dress and she had her white snd yellow dress on too .

They sat down in the game playing game , the girls were busy drawing on their paper as lyla watching the tv about her and the twins.

Things really travel fast when your famous, after getting giving birth a week after she left the hospital she had to go performance for her audience. Yes she just give birth but she couldn't leave her fans .

"Mama ..mama .. " khalani say giggle walking up to lyla , lyla laugh picking her up and place her on her lap .

Khalani hand lyla her drawing which was some unevent colorful line .

Lyla laugh .

"Its beautiful honey ." Khalani clap like she understood what her mom said, lyla look at the clock. Finally lucas was about to come back from him and Eric meeting.

"come on my babies , daddy coming home ." The girls make their baby noises like they were happy to see lucas.

"Look at my girls ." Lucas say hugging them three at the same time , kissing each the twins cheek and kiss lyla on the lips .

"How's my beautiful fine wife ?" Lyla giggle caress his cheek .

"Good , how's my handsome husband ?" Lucas sigh.

"Now that Im here with my family I'm more then fine ." He chuckle.

Lyla giggle looking at her family, HER family , not only she was happy to have her twins but also have a wonderful husband by her side .

"I swear sometimes i feel like firing this girl ." Jade groans flipping threw some pages . Lyla sat in front of her in her office she came to see jade since she doesn't visit her .

"Talk to her , maybe she's going through some stuff ." Jade sigh closing her book looking at lyla.

"Why you here? " lyla brought her eyebrows to the center of her forehead.

"Because i have a bitchy sister who can't fucking come visit her nephew's ." She growls at her .

Jade laugh raised her hand up .

"Ok ok ok , i know I been so caught up in my job I promise to try and visit next time. "

"I mean of course you dont have too if you dont want too ." Jade laugh even more .

"I promise to stop by ."

"Ahh .." he growls sucking on her nipple trusting deeper, he grab her hip trying to match with her rythem before they both explodes, she roll off him lazily .

He walk in the bathroom wet a towel and walk back in the room cleaning her up before cleaning himself up.

He got next to her and pull her in his arm , she runs her hand down his abs .

"Lucas ?"

"Hmm ."

"..."

"..."

"Would you want another kid ?" He laugh.

"Yes , with you . But not too much though cause im not trying to play soccer. " she laugh at him.

"Why you asking ?" She shrugged her shoulder .

Two weeks ago she would wake up in the middle of the night to go get things to eat and get morning sickness and everything is like too strong smell .

So she made a appointment with her doctor and turns out she's pregnant.

"Well we're having baby ."lucas froze underneath her not believing it .

He got up pulling into a tight hug , it really felt like the first time .

"Honey thats great news , i can't believe it I'm a grandma . Wow i feel old ." Lyla and morlen laugh at their mom comments.

"Mama you like 50 or 40 something. " morlen say .

Her mom roll her eyes .

"Please, I'm just starting to live my life ." Lyla chuckle.

"KHALANI. " lyla hurry up and pick khalani from trying to get out of the bed , lyla was in the master bedroom with the twins and lucas watching some cartoon . And khalani trying to get out of bed. Lucas laugh watching khalani and lyla with their cute moment.

Melani was just there drinking her juices . It really wad nothing better then having your family by your side .

Boring chap ik 😭😂 plz comments and vote.