chap 16 . practice

Lyla outfit on the side .

Two weeks later

It's been two weels since lyla found out she's pregnant, she was now seating next to lucas with dean driving them to the rehearsal, lucas had already had his best man Eric, Eric was like a bro to him . Their suits will be coming the day before the wedding which is a week from now. Yes , she was pregnant and she wanted to get married ASAP .

"Already honey you will walk through that door with lyla , after all the bridemaids . Remember step together than 3 seconds and step together. " lyla mom explain to everyone well the girls mostly, the guys was just chilling away from the girls drinking champion .

Boys are so aggy .

"Mama we are in order right? " Tia ask .

"Yes , first is the bridesmaids, so Jade comes first then you tia and than Amy and kim than Lou than marlen bride of honor and your father with lyla , bit each one of you will be with one of the boys ." Her mom explain everyone nodded in agreement.

"Lyla and lucas you both will be tasting the cake so you could pick which cakes you guys want ." Lyla nodded her head , looking at the girls practicing.

Someone clap its hand .

"LYLA LUCAS ." Lyla look up looking at Mrs deaubox whos telling them to come up to here. Lucas wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You ok beautiful? " he ask .

"Ya ." She lean into him smiling.

"Hi my beautiful couples,  you all look so lovely. " mrs deaboux say smiling at them .

"Thank you ." She smile back at her .

Mrs deaboux clap her hands together .

"Come , you both need to pick the cake for the wedding ." She say as she give them a signal to follow her .

Lyla and lucas follow her to the table where the lady with the white outfit her hair was in a tight bun , her makeup was on fleek .

"This is kate , kate this is lyla and lucas ...she will be designating you cake ."

Lyla and lucas sat down as the kate talk to them and ask them about the cakes , really lucas wasn't a fan of sweet stuff.  He hated it , but it was his wedding and his soon to be wife so -a little taste wouldn't hurt ...right?

"I just want food ." Lyla whine when she entered the kitchen , after long hours of rehearsal and cakes -ugh she was tired , she was hungry and moody . She just want some food and go in her room and put on something comfortable and watch tv or read a book .

"Do you want me to cook you something ?" Lucas ask wrapping his arm around his waist from behind.

"Really ?" She smile brightly , he quickly nodded his head.

"Ya princess anything for you ." He lean down and kiss her .

She sigh .

"Fine , but I'm really hungry so make it quick like in a snap of a finger ...I'll be in the shower. " she give him a quick Kiss walking out the kitchen .

She already knew her and this baby would eat everything in this house .

After a nice shower she put on one of lucas shirt on , which was big and comfy and soft like she could wear his clothes everyday.
She had her hair up in a messy bun with her pink sock skipping downstairs smelling something so delicious. 

"I didn't know you were a chef. " he look at her chuckling.

"I took cooking class for four years in high school and some more ." She giggle walking up to him .