chap 4. pay back ..?

Enjoy 😍😘😙

Its been two days after marlen surgery,  she's in a deep sleep . Lyla sat in the piano room hitting the keys.  It was around 10 or 11 in the morning. 

She wrote the note down in the piece of paper.  Closing her eyes again thinking of how her sister got the surgery that was going to save her life and that also succeed.

"Miss , sir is asking to see you ." Lyla grab the paper fold it and look at dean smiling.

"Ok ." She got up following dean to wherever he was going to take her .

She look at the big frame photo of lucas as a little boy on the wall . He surely was cute.

"Go on ."  Dean say pointing at the double door.

She nervously open the door stepping inside,  the room was lovely.  It was well cleaned , the bed was made his desk was by the big window was also perfectly clean with his laptop open on something she didnt know what it was .

There was also a big screen Tv with black couches.  The bed was crazy big , and a office next to the next like in another room.

She turn around looking at his big master bedroom

She turn around looking at his big master bedroom . He got out of the shower wrap the white towel around his waist and a small one for his wet dripping hair .

He walk out of the bathroom seeing his angel eyeing his room with lust in her eyes like she was in love with it . He chuckle lightly.  She was so cute and small .

"Do like my room ." She jump up not expecting him .

She turn around looking at his half naked body with the water slowly sliding down his face to his Neck down his chest to his stomach then his abs got thinking like crazy . His V line , she could see his big long thick friend underneath the towel .

She lick her lips looking up at him .

"Y-ya its really....manly. " she blush at her thoughts of him .

"Do you want to see or you want to close your eyes? " he suddenly ask .

"What ?" She say in a confused way,  he chuckle again not waiting for her to speak and drop his towel she squeal looking away from him . She hears him opening something then close it .

She turns around looking everywhere besides him .

"You can look now." She turn around looking at him , he had a white knee pants on shirtless.  Honestly white fit him perfectly.

"I have something for you ." He announced,  she look at him .

What could he have for me? She thought again.

He pulls a box walking up to her he smile and her a iphone 7 plus.  She look at it and then back at him .

"I couldn't take it i me-." He cutt her off .

"But i want you too , i brought it for you ." He hand it to her she lightly push it back to him .

"I me-." He cut her off again.

"Take it cause i want you too , if i didn't want you too have it i wouldn't spent money on it ." She think about it for a sec before taking the phone .

"Fine ..." she look at him before smiling.

"Thank you ...so much..." she say looking into his eyes , she always felt trap under his gaze like he was reading and searching something inside of her like he was looking deep down in her soul.

"No problem. " he wanted to grab her and kiss her make her loose her mind , but he knew that he had to control himself cause she wasn't ready for him .

"Sir we will be leaving in 5 minutes ."dean say behind the door .

Lucas move away from Lyla putting on his white shirt .

She look down at the phone , she never really had no phone actually her very first was a track phone but that was when she was a little girl.

On they way to the hospital,  they sat in the car . Lucas was on the phone speaking Italian.

Lyla look back at the phone case in her hand.  She was so excited to have that phone but also a little  nervous what would her parents say about it .

"Miss ?" Lyla head snap at Dean who open the door open for her , she quickly got out of the car saying thank before walking in the hospital.

"The surgery was a succeed and she's fine , she'll probably get a little headache but take the medications and she'll be ready to go in two weeks ." the doctor say .

"Thank you so much ." Lyla mom say tp the doctor before Leaving the room .

"How are you feeling? " the dad ask marlen.

"Good. " she answered.

"What i want to know is,  is that a iphone 7 plus you got there ?" Tia say looking at lyla hand .

Lyla look at the phone and look back at Tia , everyone knew already who give it to her .

"Mr . Romano i just wish there's a way we could repay you for saving my daughter's life ." Lyla mom say look at Lucas with dean by his side like always and jade on the other hand is holding onto him .

He didn't want to rude so he just let it slide.

He smile brightly looking at lylas mom .

"Actually there is ." Everyone look at him.

"Anything. " the mom say .

Anything?  Deep down he was happy way too happy that she said anything.

"Im asking for your daughter lyla hand to marry me ..." everyone head snap at him . Lyla sworn tjat she heard wrong .

Did Mr billionaire,  zillionaire and trillionaire ask to marry her ? Was this a dream ? Cause she doesn't want to wake up .

Sorry for the short chap yall 😢 but i love yall comments and vote .