17 . Game

Enjoy 😍😙

The phone kept ringing about 100 times now waking her up from her deep sleep . She groan.

"Lucas. " she groan his name pulling the blanket more into her , the room was freezing cold.

"Aye hello ." He answer the phone.

She felt a little pain between her legs from last night, man did he finish her like a game of throne.  No matter how much she beg for him to stop he really wasn't having it , he was all about 'you gon take this shit , all of it ' and 'aint no running ' . Like she did like the fact of having sex with him but god he didn't like taking no more or stop please.

"....three months ago .. " he say , she slightly open her eyes lazily getting her phone looking at the time which was 3 in the afternoon . He really warn her out .

She rub her eyes turning her head looking at him.  His back was facing her writing something while on the phone.  She grab his shirt off the floor put it before walking up to him and give him a quick peck which he didn't answer cause he was too busy on the phone.

She walk in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.  How many hickey was he really planing on give her ? She let out a small laugh looking at her neck that was red of hickeys .

She brush her teeth , wash her face and her face treatment.

After her shower she put on a black dress that reach her mid thighs her hair up in a bun , she run her hand down her belly .

"I hope you not a pain like your dad ."

"So now im a pain ." She jump gasping looking at lucas who was smirking with water dripping from his hair , with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"psst you have been a pain ." She playfully roll her eyes , he smirk even more walking up to her grabbing her waist.

"Im a pain ? You wasn't saying that last night , last thing i remember you saying is ahh yes ahhh AHHHH-."

"STOP ." She blush cutting him off remember what she was saying and how he made her fell that she wanted -no she needed more like she dying for it . She lived for it .

"I dont even sound like that ." He bust out a laugh , she playfully roll her eyes.

"Yes , yes you do . You are louder then that baby girl and trust me your sound drives me insane..." he say .

Well yall know what happened.

No yall lil nasties,  she blush deeply tip toe to kiss him . He quickly grab her head deepen the kiss . She quickly pull away because she knew what would be happening next .

"No more booty for you till marriage. "

Well...okayyy.....

Lyla sits in the garden talking to jade and Marlen , really this like the fourth or third time jade came to see her . The first time was when her and lucas first moved in so everyone came and check out the house . Then Tia force her to come the third time is the surprise which she didn't want to come and then now .

"So i was taking of , if you giving birth to a girl you should name her khelani if its a boy Little lucas , his going to be the death of you ." Marlen say laughing,  lyla shook her head still laughing .

"That baby definitely is , but really im not sure what it is , me and lucas we were thinking about going to the doctor to check for the sex when its time ."

"Just let me know what you having,  i cant wait to spoil that baby ." Marlen and lyla laugh again.

Really to jade nothing was funny .

"No its doesn't work like that,  you close your eyes and wish for the gender then throw the ball ." Jade explain cutting Tia from what she was saying.

Lyla nodded grabbing the ball .

"Ok so now you close youre eyes ." Lyla did what jade asl her to do , taking a deep breath wishing for the gender of the baby .

"When you're done wishing throw the ball wherever it lands that's what you having ." Lyla open her eyes throwing the ball .....that landed on the girl gender.

Everyone started screaming hugging her tightly.

"WERE HAVING A GIRL. "jade scream running all around the backyard with the pink sign saying girl .

"AHH ." Lyla and marlen startes jumping up and down smiling like miniacs .

That wasn't what she wish for , but whatever god give her she's cool with it .

Lame chap ik 😭 vote and comment 😂😍😘 love yall