chap 5 . My hand ? sing like no one watching

The lyrics , listen to the song along reading plz .

They all stare at Lucas .

"i am grateful of you saving my daughter but ...we cant let you marry our third daughter. That our baby . " the mom say .

Lyla look down , she knew deep down that her sister couldn't get that surgery if it wasn't for him. She wouldn't get that phone if it wasn't for him , not like the phone really matters but he save her sister life . He payed 20,000 dollars for her sister. The kind of money she knew her or her parents couldn't afford.

"We made a deal and if that's the way to repay i will do it....because you save her life ...i sign the contract they didn't." She look at him smiling with all her heart ." I'll be glady to be your wife ."

"WHAT ?" her dad voice boom in the hospital room cause it to take a little .

"Yes papi , i know you wouldn't agreed but this is for us for me my dream...Marlen gets to live, mom gets to cure from her sickness. You have work so hard , everyday i watch you fight the fatigue, i watch you not giving up . I watch be a man and stood up and work 8 hours a day . Papi you don't get paid that much .... you have work so hard for us....take a break ...let me do your job ...let me work hard for once...plus i would love to marry him ." She look into his eyes saying those last words making eyes contact so he know that she meant it .

She didn't know anything about being a wife but she wanted to try to be perfect for him and only him .

It was raining outside, really dark outside . the play the piano the same rythm as the rain , closing her eyes listening to the beautiful song.

"The sound of your heart beaten ." She hit the Key again , keeping up With the rain and her Singing.

"The power of love ....sometimes i am scared but im ready to learn ." Her fingers were like magic , her voice was stunning. The way her eyes was closed.

He lean against the door frame watching her close her eyes singing with her magical voice.

"Sing like no one watching. " she gasp looking at him , he would always creep out on her scarying her death .

"They weren't anyone watching. " he walk up to and sat by her .

"I was watching. " he raise his eyebrows watching her bite her lips.

"So you play ?" She change the subject, he chuckle.

"Ya my grandmother showed me how too ." He hit one key of the piano before hitting another one .

"Can you play for me ?" She suddenly ask , Lucas hasn't played in a very long time .

He look at her , she smile waiting for him .

"Only for you. " she smile more closing her eyes listen to how calm and relaxing it was .

He played like back then, how his grandmother showed him .

Sometimes people who you love the most pass early , the good ones never last .

"That was awesome. " she smile at him , he give her a thank you nodded.

"Why'd you agree of marrying me ?" He suddenly ask .

"Cause we made a deal ."she lie .

He already knew she was lying but he always knew that he was going to open up either ways .

"Ok , Dean is taking you ...use my credit card you can buy whatever you desire. " He hand her the car .

"No its fine. "She smile at him , he has done enough.