Chapter 20. Did you miss me?

"We create our own demons."
.
.

We eventually got back to the house, "did everything work out well? Is it gone?" Chris asked in a panic, bombarding me with questions. I smiled in response, "yes it's gone." I answered.  He took a deep breath of relief, 'good' he mumbled under his breath trying to relax himself. "I'm also going to need you to tie Dan back up, the ropes in the room." He demanded walking over to the couch and sitting down.

I sighed, "come on." I spoke grabbing Dans arm and pulling him into the room. I saw the rope on the bed and grabbed it, "sorry about this." I spoke honestly as I started to rap it around his wrist, but before I could finish I was distracted by a knock on the opened door, I turned around to see Anthony, "hey can we talk for a second." He asked smiling and nudging his head signalling me to come over to him.

"Yeah, I'll be right there!" I spoke putting the rope on the bed as I never got to finish tying his hands. "Stay here." I whispered to him.

(Dans p.o.v)

"Hello again...we're gonna have some fun."

I felt weird, and unnatural, I didn't feel like myself today. I wanted to hurt someone, I've never felt like this before. But I remember this feeling from somewhere, how is that even possible? (Y/n) left my hands untied and with that I stood up and started walking around the room. I don't know what was happening, was I having a panic attack? I couldn't breath, and I kept hearing voices that weren't there.
I was whispering to myself, and shaking massively.

"You're gonna know everything soon."

What's going on?

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I left the room with Anthony and smiled over to him, yet I couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong. He kept fiddling with his hands and looking down at them as if he had something to tell me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned grabbing his hand to reassure him that it's okay. He sighed deeply, "do you think that this is it? Like this is all there is to our lives? I know I haven't been here for long but it's just hard to not think about it, you know?" He began to daze of but then stopped himself and looked over at me, "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it like that." He suddenly stuttered as he rubbed the back of
His neck with his hand nervously.

I sighed, "Anthony it's okay, I understand what you mean. This is all I've been thinking about since this whole thing started. I'll never be able to have a normal life....I'll never be able to get a real job, get marred, have kids..." I spoke feeling myself becoming weak at jut the thought of all this, as I could feel my eyes becoming teary.

It hurt because it was the truth, there was no happy ending after all of this was done. The fact that Anthony was worrying about this just as much as I was showed he cared.

"I kinda wanted to ask you something, I mean just because this is happening doesn't mean we don't deserve happiness, It's just that, I like you....a lot." He spoke while putting my hands in his own.

My eyes widened as I looked up into his, was he serious? He liked me? But it's so fast, we just met yesterday.

"I know it sounds crazy, but something just draws me to you.." he began to continue.

I was stunned for words, nothing was coming out. In fact I was so stunned that I hadn't even realised Anthony's face was coming closer to mine, our lips almost brushing against each other until...

"Did you miss me?" I heard the cold voice of Daniel ask, as I saw a metal  gun pointed to Anthony's head making me freeze out of fear, "NO DANIEL DONT!" I yelled beginning to reach my hand out until it was too late. Anthony's body fell down to the floor after the bullet went straight through his head. Blood leaking out from him as tears were in my eyes, I looked up at Dan as my voice was gone, my hands were shaking.

He grabbed my arm and put me against the wall, "you are mine." He hissed staring deeply into my eyes. My breath was heavy as I recognised how his eyes looked evil in them, "w-wait, D-Dan?" I questioned referring to the fact of him remembering. He smirked psychotically wiping the tear from my face that I didn't even know was there. He looked sick yet full of rage.

"I'm back, and I'm not leaving this time."