The Royal Cotillion

-Evie's POV-
Music was blasting, people are dancing, and here we are, where Mal will officially be the Lady of Auradon, Liv and Maddie were already there with her at the back, since they'll be walking her down the stairs, "Ladies and Gentlemen, your future lady, Mal!" Lumiere said, Mal, she was there, looking beautiful! I can't believe that from 'The most rotten girl on the isle' she would be Auradon's future queen, never thought I'll see the day come, I went at the bottom of the stairs and hugged her as soon as she was on the last step, "Mal you look absolutely gorgeous!" I squealed, "Thank you E!" She replied, we went a little more steps down and waited for Ben, "King Benjamin!" Lumiere said, oh if you could only see Mal's expression.

-Ben's POV-
I walked down the steps and saw my queen, she was stunning! No wonder I fell for her, she's the most perfect girl ever, as soon as I reached the very last step in front of her, I bowed and she bowed back, "My lady" I said taking her hand, "King Benjamin" she said, "Care to dance?" I asked her, "I would love to" she replied, and we started to waltz, as soon as the song ended, the trumpets were blown meaning Lumiere was about to present my gift, "And now, King Benjamin's gift, designed specially for his lady" Lumiere said, as soon as it was revealed, Mal was speechless, "Ben? I don't know what to say" she said getting teary eyed, "Anything for you" I smiled, "I would like to say something" Mal suddenly said, "6 months ago, Ben asked me if I love him, I told him that I don't know what love feels like, but now I know, I love you Ben, I've always have" she said and kissed me, "Mal" I smiled, "Awwww" the girls squealed, "You and Me?" I asked, "You and Me" she replied, then we started to sing. Finally, she's my lady.