One Year at Auradon (The VK themed party)

-Carlos' POV-
Tick Tock Tick Tock, it's 11:59 pm, and me, Jay, Mal and Evie are huddled in the hideout we have inside the isle (The one where you throw rocks at so that the door will open), "10" Mal chanted, "9" Evie said, "8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...!" We chanted, "Happy one year guys!" (QUICK A/N SO IT HAS BEEN 6MONTHS SINCE BEN AND MAL GOT TOGETHER, PLUS 6MONTHS MORE SINCE THE CORONATION SOOOOOO, ONE YEAR, IN MY STORY) "I can't believe it's been a year" Evie said, "Me too" I replied, "So! Let's all go to sleep! We'll be partying the whole day later, and we'll wake up at 10, so 10 hours of sleep, so sleep, now" Jay ordered, we all went to our side, and slept, this will be a long day.

-Jay's POV-
"Set it off! Oh yeah ah! Start the chai-" my alarm went off, yeah, my alarm is set it off, deal with it, "I'm up I'm up!" I said, "You're the last one up Jay" Mal said wearing her jacket, "Are the cameras set?" I asked, "Yeah, we'll be rotten to the core once again" Evie smirked, "Let's go!" Carlos said, "Wait for me!" I said running off to the shower, I took my shower and changed to my vest and pants, also with my beanie, "Guys, it's show time!" Mal said, she grabbed her spray paint and started doing graffiti,
They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

A dirty no good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me, home

So I got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

They think I'm callous
A low life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood!

Mirror mirror on the wall!
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world!
Wicked world!

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core

Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just, unique

What me a traitor?
Ain't,got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made ya hurt

The past is past
Forgive forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet!

Mirror mirror on the wall!
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world!
Wicked world!

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core!

"Yeah! Woohoo!" I said, "I'm Mal" "I'm Evie" "I'm Jay" "And I'm Carlos" "And we" "Are rotten" "to the" "core." Mal, Evie, Carlos and I said, "guys, the limo is there, let's go!" We went to the limo and got to Auradon, today is all about us, and of course, it starts with 'Rotten to the Core'

-Evie's POV-
The next thing we're gonna do is change for the party, I wore my black and blue dress with some leggings, and my red gloves, Mal wore her black leather ripped jeans and her purple leather jacket with her also ripped green shirt, Carlos with his black with white paint shirt, red shorts, and his jacket, Jay wore his vest and leather pants, we all have one same thing, our combat boots.

-Mal's POV-
One thing I'm waiting to see, it's the AK's wearing VK clothes, ahhhh Ben, what would he wear? Oh and my siblings along with their friends were back at Stevens Point for a month, so their classmates won't think something is wrong, "Mal! You look absolutely perfect!" Evie said, "This is me, I'm perfect this way" I smiled, "Let's go" she said, we reached the coronation hall, since that's where the party is being held, I'm looking forward to see what they're wearing! Why? Evie won't let me see it! Hmph! "Guys, the music will start, that's when you'll go in" Uma said over the ear piece she's given us, okay then, the music starts, I'm going in.

"Okay! Everyone! Please welcome, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos!" Gil said, "Now, please welcome, King Ben, Jane Godmother, Princess Audrey Agrabah, Doug Dwarf, Princess Lonnie Shang, and Prince Chad Charming!" Harry said, I can't wait to see them! First who walked in was Chad with Lonnie, Chad was wearing a light blue leather jacket with his family emblem present on the back, he also had his white leather pants and navy blue shirt, Lonnie was wearing a very dark pink near to red leather dress with black leggings, next who came in was Jane and Audrey, Jane was similar to Carlos but it's colored baby blue, Audrey was also similar to Jay, but with pink and red colors, then Doug, his was similar to Chad's but was colored green, and lastly, Ben, he came up to me wearing a yellow ripped shirt, gosh I see his abs, oh wait nevermind I said that *with blush and smile hahahah* black and blue pants, and a leather navy blue jacket with some purple highlights, he also wore a beanie. "Let's get this party started!" We all said at the same time, and sure, the party begun. After an hour, Ben, Evie, Carlos and Jay started performing, 'Chillin like a villain'

I laughed at Ben the whole time, then me and Evie sang 'Space Between'

but what will start the night party is the rap battle between me and Uma, but then I remembered something else, Maddie and Josh's announcement! I was about to teleport but Maddie texted me that she'll tell them when they're back, after partying another hour, we started to prepare for the performance.

Let's get this party started!