WAY - Chapter 3

Justin's POV

"I can not believe you guys are making me do this" I groaned as I pulled my luggage through the airport with my mom and Scooter right behind me. "Sorry Justin. But this is for the best" Scooter said. "No it's not. What's best is for you guys to just let me live!" I shouted turning around to face them.

"Justin quiet down before you attract attention" Scooter snapped. "Ugh! I'm 17 and you guys are treating me like I'm 10!" I groaned as I turned back around and headed towards the gate of my flight.

"Your father will be picking you up from the airport" my mom spoke up as we stopped in front of security. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I glared at her. "Watch your language kid" Scooter pointed a finger at me. "You're not my father, kid!" I mimicked back making him clench his jaw before he walked away leaving me and my mother.

"I'm sorry this had to happen but I think this will be good for you. Think about your fans. They want you to be better. And who knows, maybe you'll fall in love" my mom smiled. "I don't believe in love" I told her only to see her frown. Something inside of me began to hurt just at the sight.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder before pressing my lips against her forehead. "I'll get better. For you. I promise" I whispered as I pulled away. "Take care of her will ya?" I yelled out to Scooter who was standing a few feet away. He nodded his head and I made my way through security.

I gotta do this for my mom. And for my fans.

@justinbieber: need to get away for a while. I lost myself and I'm starting to lose the things I care about. I'm sorry. #comingbackstronger

Selena's POV

"I can't b-believe we're d-doing this" I smiled as me and my mom stopped in front of the security gates. "Remember, we're doing this for you. I don't want you living a life you don't want to live. I want you to be happy" my mom said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "I know mom. And I-I'm very g-grateful for this. I'm gonna make you p-proud" I smiled as I looked up at her.

"Oh honey, I'm already proud of you" she said before pressing her lips to my forehead. "Just be happy and don't leave your poor old mom" she laughed making me smile. "I won't mama"

"Flight 17 to Toronto, Canada please make your way to the gates, Flight 17 to Toronto, Canada please make your way to the gates" the lady said over the PA system. "That's us" my mom smiled before grabbing our luggage's and headed through security.

@selenagomez: making a big change for myself and my mama. Gonna make it a good one. #comingbackstronger @ddlovato get ready ;)

@ddlovato: EEEEEEEE MY BESTIE IS COMING BITCHEZZZZ XP @selenagomez so ready ;)

 -

From: Dems <3

r u here yet? XP

To: Dems <3

I just need to go through security chill for a bit :P

From: Dems <3

chill? chill!?! I CANT CHILL MY BESTIE IS HERE I NEED TO SEE YOU!!!

"Well then turn around" I smiled as I stood behind my best friend. "Selena!!!" Demi screamed as she jumped into my arms. "Hey Demi" I smiled as we squeezed each other. "Ok c-can't b-breathe" I gasped making Demi let go a little. "Sorry" she chuckled.

"Alright well lets get going" she smiled and grabbed my luggage before walking towards the front, well more like running. My mom was currently walking with Demi's mom leaving me to myself. Twitter time.

I pulled out my phone and sent out a quick tweet.

@selenagomez: CANADA!!!! You are so beautiful! Can't wait to see more of you :) #gonnabegood

"Oh god I'm s-so s-sorry" I said quickly feeling my stutter come back as I felt my body bump into someone else's. "It's cool" a husky voice responded. I looked up to see a slightly taller guy with his hoodie over his head and he had a pair of shades on, but he looked pretty hot from what I could see.

"Wow" he breathed out as he continued to face me. "Sorry you're just, you're very beautiful" he smiled and I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. Oh oh. "U-umm t-thank y-you" Ugh why did I stutter? 

"Selena!" I heard Demi call out behind me. "Sorry I-I got to g-go" I mumbled before turning around. "See you around Selena" the guy called out behind me making me smile to myself.

"Oh my god who was that?" Demi asked once I reached her. "I don't know" I shrugged. "So... Liking Canada yet?" Demi smirked next to me as we continued making our way out of the airport. I turned around to see if the guy was still there and I noticed the same hoodie was crouched down while two kids were hugging him making me smile. "Love it"

Justin's POV

I stopped to look for my dad when I felt someone bump into my back. I turned around ready to freak out only to see a petite brunette looking down at her phone. "Oh god I'm s-so s-sorry" she stuttered which I thought was really adorable. "It's cool" I responded smiling a little and she lifted her head to look up at me.

Wow. She was beautiful. Those brown eyes, and her hair looked so beautiful and her kissable cheeks and those small plumped lips.

"Wow" I breathed out. "Sorry you're just, you're very beautiful" I smiled before I bit my bottom lip only to see her blush. "U-umm t-thank y-you" she stuttered. How was I finding that so god damn attractive? Don't kiss her Justin, don't kiss her.

"Selena!" someone yelled out and the girl turned around. I'm guessing she's Selena. "Sorry I-I got to g-go" she mumbled before turning around. "See you around Selena" I called out as she made her way over to a girl and they both left the airport.

"Who was that?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turned around to see my dad and my little brother and sister on each side of him. "Hey guys" I smiled as I crouched down to their level completely ignoring my dads question.

"Bieber!" they both yelled as they jumped into my arms. "Woah you guys are getting big" I chuckled. "How long will you be here?" Jaxon asked suddenly as they pulled away. "A while" I answered. "How long?" Jazzy sighed. 

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you guys. Not this time" I smiled making them smile as they hugged me once again. "Alright kids let's go" my dad sighed before taking their hands and started to head for the exit. I sighed and grabbed my luggage before following them out.

*singing* awww Justin's got a crush XD

hehehe she got so nervous around him secute :)

I have, A LOT of editing to do *sigh* 

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3