WAY - Chapter 10

Justin's POV

"Hey sweetie. How was school?" my grandma asked once I walked through the door. "Fine" I replied simply before heading up the stairs. "Justin Drew Bieber come back down here right now" I heard my grandpa call out behind me making me sigh.

I turned around and headed back down the stairs with my head down. "Justin look at us" my grandpa commanded. I slowly lifted my head only for my grandma to let out a gasp once she saw the bruise that formed on my jaw from earlier today.

"What the heck happened?" my grandpa asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Sweetie did you get into a fight today?" my grandma asked with worry written in her voice. "No. Just this guy thought he was being all tough and just had to beat up the new kid. I swear I didn't fight back" I assured her and they both sighed in relief.

"It's ok to fight back son" my grandpa started before earning a slap from my grandma making me chuckle. "Let  me finish Diane. It's ok to fight back only if they start. Don't back down so they think it's ok to pick on you" my grandpa said making my grandma scowl at him.

"Please, don't fight people Justin. And don't listen to your grandfather. Ever" she said only for me to chuckle once again. "Can I go upstairs to do my homework now?" I asked them and I couldn't help the frown that took over my face. "Of course. I'll call you down when dinner is ready" my grandma sighed and with that I made my way back up the stairs.

"Yo Bizzle! Thought you died man!" Kyle laughed once he picked up the phone. "Nah man. Just got shipped off to Canada" I sighed back into the speaker as my back hit the mattress. "Shit man. It ain't as burnt here anymore without you man!" he laughed again making me chuckle. Surprisingly, I haven't been craving the weed as much anymore. All I've been thinking about was Selena.

Wait, no I wasn't.

I don't like Selena.

Yes you do.

No!

"Dude you still there?" I heard Kyle ask making me snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah man. Sorry. Just remembered I had homework" I lied. "Homework? Man what the fuck are you doing in Canada again?" he laughed once again. "Scooter is making me dress up as someone else so I can become 'normal' again" I told him.

"Man are you sure he wasn't burnt when he said that?" Kyle asked. "I don't know man. But all I know is I've been here for 2 months and he still hasn't told me to come back yet" I sighed. "That sucks man. So what now? School for the Biebs?" Kyle asked. "Yup" I replied popping the 'p'.

Suddenly, I heard something bounce off my window. "Hold on one minute" I said to Kyle before walking over to the window to see Selena sitting on her window bench. "Shit" I mumbled when I saw Selena waving to me. "What?" Kyle asked on the other side of the line. I held up one finger to Selena to show her I was on the phone and she nodded quickly before getting herself comfortable.

"This girl. Well my neighbor. She wants to talk to me" I told Kyle. "Ooh go Bizzle. Getting some Canadian ass eh?" he laughed. "Nah man. It's not like that. Plus she's not Canadian. She's from Texas" I told him. "Oh damn! She must be hot then" he said and I could picture him smirking.

"Seriously, is all Texas girls hot or something?" I asked him laughing. "Umm yeah! You're looking at one aren't you?" he laughed back. "Yeah but, this one's different" I said smiling to myself as I leaned myself against my dresser as I looked over at Selena who was currently reading one of her books while wearing her adorable glasses.

"Damn she's not hot is she?" he sighed. "No no. She is but, she's not only hot. She's gorgeous" I told him but then slapping my forehead wondering why I would say that to him. "Woah Bieber isn't falling in love is he?" he questioned.