WAY - Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Oooh someone's in trouble" Za laughed as he took another puff from his joint. "Shut up man" I laughed before handing mine over to Twist. "Go on mama's boy" Kyle laughed next as I got up from my bean bag chair, stumbling over the baby unicorns that were sitting on the floor. I didn't want to hurt any of them.

"Yes mother?" I asked standing on the bottom step as I peeked through the doorway to see and angry Pattie and Scooter. "Come here right now" my mom said sternly. "What happened to being nice to people?" I pouted before coughing up a laughing fit.

"Are you high?" she asked narrowing her eyebrows at me. "No" I lied. "How high are you?" Scooter asked intervening. "No it's hi how are you" I laughed still standing on the bottom step. "That's it" Scooter snapped before stomping over towards me.

"No you're hurting the baby unicorns!" I pouted watching the unicorns run around in circles as he pulled me towards the couch and threw me down on top of it. "You idiot there are no fucking unicorns!" Scooter yelled to my face. "Sweetie calm down please" my mom said rubbing his arm soothingly.

"Did I ever tell you that it's weird that you're dating my manager?" I asked my mom. "Only when you're not yourself" she sighed stepping away from Scooter. "What did you guys want?" I asked leaning my head back as I looked up at the colourful flying penguins.

"Were sending you back to Canada" Scooter said making me snap back into reality. "Excuse me?" I yelled standing up from the couch. "Were sick and tired of your immaturity. You're 17 years old and you're off getting high and drinking almost everyday, you're going to strip clubs and sleeping with random women and doing all this stupid shit and you think it's ok because you're 'Justin Bieber'" he shouted. I looked over at my mom to see her looking down at the ground with disappointment and hurt written on her face.

"And what you think shipping me off to Canada will make things better?" I asked. "What you're gonna send me to my fathers? He doesn't care about me! He doesn't care about anyone but himself!" I yelled. "You're gonna be with your grandparents Justin" my mom finally spoke up.

"You need to change Justin" Scooter said. "So what? You're gonna make me live with my grandparents and think I'm gonna change?" I asked them. "No. You're gonna have a secret identity. We know sending Justin Bieber back to Canada won't do anything, but if we send Jason Dale" Scooter smirked before holding up a picture of me when a bowl cut hair do and nerd glasses.

"No. I am not going to dress like that!" I shouted. "Yes you are. September, you start senior year at Stratford High, Jason"

Selena's POV

"Selena you need to stop doing this to yourself" my mom cried. She cradled me in her arms as we sat on the bathroom floor where she found me. She held the cold, wet towel to my wrist as I continued to cry from the pain. Not from my wrists though. From my life.

"I c-can't mom. It h-hurts. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to l-live a life I don't d-deserve to live" I cried out as she pecked the top of my head over and over again. "Don't say that baby. You're an amazing person and you deserve to be here as much as everyone else" my mom said sniffling.

"I c-can't keep going to s-school mom. Everyone hates me. I'm just a l-loser" I sobbed. "Don't say that baby girl" my mom said. "But it's true! The o-only friend I ever h-had moved to S-Stratford and now I have no one" I cried even harder thinking back to the day when Demi left Texas.

"I know it's gonna be hard but high school will be over in not even three years and I'll come back and we can go off to college together" Demi smiled as her parents continued to pack up the car with their luggage.

"Three years is too long" I pouted making Demi wrap her arms around me. "I'll be back before you know it. Just stay strong ok?" she said pulling away but kept her arms on my shoulders. "Promise me you won't cut?" she looked into my eyes. All I could do was nod.

"I love you Sel" she said before wrapping her arms around me once again.

"I love you too"

"How about we move to Canada then?" my mom suddenly said making me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked pulling away from her embrace. "How about, we move to Canada? You can start a whole new life" my mom smiled.

"M-mom we don't have that k-kind of m-money" I shook my head at her ridiculous idea. "Yes we do" my mom said making me look at her with confusion. "Trust me, we do" my mom said looking at me.

"Mom" I began before she cut me off. "Then it's settled, you and me, are off to Canada" she smiled.

A new life?

A new start?

I'm in.

sorry it's like really boring at the beginning but trust me it gets better :)

so yea this is my new story

i'm excited to be working on this one

and yea.... :)

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3