WAY - Chapter 31

Selena's POV

"GET UP GET UP GET UUUUUUUP!!"

"Fucking shit! What the hell Demi?" I snapped rolling onto my back before I pushed myself off of the floor. "Oh my god hahahaha you should’ve seen your face" Demi laughed as she bent over holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

"K I get it I fell off the bed you don't need to rub it in" I mumbled rolling my eyes at her. "Fell? Haha babe you practically flew off of that bed!" I heard Justin laugh from behind me making me jump. "Shit when did you get in here?" I snapped holding my hand to my chest.

"Babe I was in here the entire time" he chuckled before taking a step towards me and leaned down to kiss me, so I turned my head making his lips make contact with my cheek. "Awe come on don't be like that" he smirked as soon as I looked back at me. Damn it why does he have to smirk like that?

"Why are you guys waking me up so damn early?" I groaned looking at the clock on the wall that showed it was 6 after 8 a.m.

"This is way too early goodnight" I said quickly before throwing my body back into my very comfy bed. Suddenly, I heard feet shuffling and then a door closing shut.

"Finally" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Come on baby. Get up" Damn it.

I felt my hair being shifted over to the side exposing my bare neck and shoulders before Justin's soft lips began to trail slight kissed along my skin. God damn it.

Quickly, I flipped my body before pulling Justin's head down capturing his lips between mine. I felt his lips form a smirk against my lips making me groan. "Shut up you did this to me" I muttered against his lips only to hear him chuckle.

"I know. That's why I'm smirking. I like having this effect on you" he said before his teeth grazed against his bottom lip. Yup. Definitely a turn on. "Shut up" I giggled before pulling him back down.

Our lips moved in sync before I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gladly granted.

His grip that was on my hip, tightened as our tongues battled for dominance. My fingers running through his now long, shaggy hair, pulling at the ends making a rough groan escape from his throat.

"Babe" Justin groaned pulling away from the heated kiss. "What?" I questioned looking at him worriedly. What were we going to fast or something?

"It's Christmas. Everyone's waiting downstairs" Justin chuckled softly. Oh. "Well then why didn't just say so?" I asked laughing slightly, shaking off the thoughts. "I didn't think you forgot what today was" he said standing up from his previous position, which I won't deny I was totally enjoying.

"Alright let me just get dressed then" I groaned getting up from my bed. "Alright, do you want me to wait here or downstairs?" Justin asked as he stood behind me as I made my way towards the bathroom that was attached to mine and Demi's room.

"Oh please stay here so you can carry my down the stairs like I'm a little girl" I smiled at him, adding the extra sarcasm. "I mean I could if you want me to" he grinned at me making me roll my eyes. "Just go" I laughed. Watching him nod his head, he came over to me giving me a quick peck on the lips before I watched his figure disappear from my sight making me sigh in joy. God I love that boy.

Wait what?

I don't love him.

What?

Do I?

Justin's POV

"Jesus how long does it take you to get a girl out of bed?" Chaz groaned as he sat on the couch rather too close to Sammy. I swear there is something going on there.

"Obviously you don't know Selly" Demi remarked. "It's true. I'm surprised Justin even got her in the bathroom this early" Mandy said making everyone laugh. "He probably had to get her wet where she had no choice but to go" Ryan smirked earning a glare from me and all of the adults, of course everyone else just laughed.

"First of all, you guys are really loud," Selena spoke up as she came down the stairs and walked into the living room where we all stood. "and secondly, dude shut up" Selena finished, slapping Ryan across the back of his head.

She walked back over to me before leaning her body into my side making my arm wrap around her waist causing everyone to awe at us.

"And I'm not that bad in the morning" she muttered under her breath but everyone heard her as they all began to laugh, including me, but only I earned the slap to the chest. "Why do you keep slapping me?"

"Because you always give me a reason to" she smiled cheekily as she raised her head to look up at me considering our height difference. I gave her a short glare before pressing my lips against hers for a few seconds.

"Alright love birds no more kissing. It's present time!" Chaz cheered along with Jazzy and Jaxon before they all dove towards the tree and began to hand out the presents.

"Merry Christmas baby" I whispered into Selena's ear before pressing a soft kiss against her cheek. "Merry Christmas Jay"

-

"K I was not checking you out" I said defensively as Selena told the story about the day we met at the airport. "You called me beautiful" she replied. "That's because you are. That doesn't mean I was checking you out" I said noticing her cheeks redden.

"You were checking her out after she walked away" my dad spoke up making me send him a glare. "Ha see you totally were! Not to mention the fact that for like a month you were looking into my room without me acknowledging your existence" Selena said.

"Wait you did what?" my mom snapped. "I swear I did not know of this" my grandma pitched in. "I was not looking into your room! I'm not a creep"

"Lies" Ryan coughed. "Says the guy who's been in love with a girl for almost two years and had the guts to ask her out 2 weeks ago" I snapped back at him only to make him glare at me as Demi shot him a look.

"Wait, what?" Demi asked. "K I asked her out a month ago thank you very much" Ryan said ignoring Demi's glare.

"Anyways, moving on" Selena laughed as I felt her hand slip into mine and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"School starts next week" Chaz spoke up making everyone else groan in annoyance. "Chaz, please, shut up" Sammy said looking towards Chaz making him purse his lips as he mumbled a short 'sorry'.

sorry this one sucked but OMG GUYS

THERES ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT OF W.A.Y :O

DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH

And sorry for the late update but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELLYYY!!! <3

my baby girls growing up :(