WAY - Chapter 4

Justin's POV

"Hello Justin" my grandma smiled as I walked into her house with my luggage trailing behind me. "Hey grandma" I smiled back before pulling her for a hug. "Oh God it's been so long since I seen you smile" she said pulling away as she kept her hand on my cheek.

"You should smile more" she joked making me chuckle. "Got it"

"Justin" my grandpa suddenly came up behind my grandma. "Hey grandpa" I said giving him a slight smile. He took a few steps towards me before pulling me in for a hug as his hand patted my back. "It's good to see you son" he said then pulled away.

"It's good seeing the both of you guys" I said looking in between the both of them. "Well come on in. You can go on up to your old room as I get the cookies out of the oven" my grandma smiled. "Your famous chocolate chip cookies?" I asked with a small smile on my face. "Well those are the ones you love" she called out as she walked into the kitchen. Yes!

I grabbed my luggage before walking up the stairs and headed to my old room before opening the door. I looked around to see everything was still the same since last time. Toronto Maple Leafs bed sheets, pillows and wallpaper. I still had my tiny bed from when I was seven. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a new one. I opened my drawers to see they were all cleared out. My mirror was still set up attached to my dresser and it was surrounded with pictures of me and my family. New and old.

I picked one up that was my whole family. Me, my mom, my dad, Jazzy and Jaxon and my grandparents. I was smiling in that picture. Now a days, it's rare to see me smile. The only time I smiled was when I was with my beliebers.

It's so hard to smile when your life wasn't at it's best. I mean yeah, I got fame, money, girls lining up for me, but that didn't mean I was happy. I couldn't trust anyone. People started to judge me for the wrong reasons. So I gave up. I came into that business to do what I love and that was to write music and bring entertainment to people's lives. Not to be perfect and practically raise other peoples kids.

People wanted to see me become a train wreck? Well then here you go. Watch me fall.

Selena's POV

"Wow" I breathed out as I took in mine and my mom's new house. "I know it's not the best but" my mom began before I cut her off. "Not the best? Mom this place is beautiful" I said taking in the view. I'm so glad my stutter didn't come around when it came to my mom and Demi. Only when I'm nervous or around people I don't really know (or like).

The house really wasn't the best, but it was better than back home in Texas. The house was modern looking, it had a garage on the left hand side, a big porch on the right side, we could put a bench or even those swinging chairs there too, and it was in a small, quiet neighborhood.

"You really like it?" my mom asked. "Mom I love it" I smiled looking towards her. Honestly, I did. It was perfect for just me and my mom. "Well wait till you see the inside" she smirked before making her way to the front door. I looked at Demi and her mom who were still with us since they dropped us off. They both smiled and nodded their heads towards the front door. I grabbed my bag before walking towards the steps and headed inside.

"Wow" I whispered as I admired the inside. The front door opened up to a small hallway that had a door on both sides, one I'm guessing for the garage and the other for the closet, then which led to the stairs. The living room opened up on the left side and the dining room was on the other side as the kitchen was in the back.

"You wanna come see your room?" my mom called out from upstairs. "Umm yeah!" I called back before running up the stairs to see my mom standing at one end of the hallway. "Are you ready?" my mom asked as she held the doorknob to one of the doors. I nodded my head making my mom smile as she slowly opened the door to reveal my new room.

The sun beamed through the two windows. One on the left side that led to the roof of the garage, which will be fun to sit on and read my books, don't judge me, and another one that had a little bench for me to sit on, but that showed the neighbors window. Ok so I'm gonna have to keep the curtain closed on that one.

The walls were a ceramic pink shade as my bed sheets were plain white, but it was a queen sized bed so I wasn't complaining. I had a dresser in between two doors and another desk for my laptop and school work sitting across my bed and next to another door. "What's in here?" I asked my mom pointing at the door. "Go and check" my mom smiled.

I opened the door to reveal a walk in closet. "No way!" I yelled out as I looked at all the clothes that were hung up. "I helped out with the new wardrobe" I heard Demi call out. "This is so awesome!" I smiled as I looked at all the cute tops and the nice jeans. "Shoes!" I yelled dropping to my knees as I picked up a pair of heels.

There were about 15 different pairs of shoes in here. "Where did you get all this money from?" I asked my mom as I walked back out into my room. "Don't worry about that. Do you like it?" my mom asked. "I love it. Thank you" I smiled before giving my mom a big hug. "Eh erm I helped pick out the clothes" Demi said opening her arms making me laugh. "Thank you Demi" I smiled giving her hug.

"So what's this door for?" I asked walking towards the other door next to my dresser. I opened it before they could answer to see my own bathroom. "Oh shut up!" I gasped looking around the bathroom. There were light blue tiles that lined up around the room and a jacuzzi in one corner and a shower next to it. "No fucking way! I got a jacuzzi!" I screamed running up to it only to hear my mom shout.

"Selena watch your language!" she yelled. "Sorry mom!" I yelled back.

"I'm seriously going to love this place" I smiled as I walked back into my room and threw my body onto my new bed. Oh god this is heaven. "And that's not the best part" Demi spoke up. "What's the best part?" I asked shooting my head up to look at her. "Well first off, you got your own music room in your basement" she smiled making me gasp. "And I'm right down the road!" she yelled making me scream.

I jumped up and threw my arms around her. "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME!" I screamed. "But there is one flaw about living here" she said pulling away. "What?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows at her. "Justin Bieber's family lives around here" she said rolling her eyes. "Seriously? Whatever it's not like he sees his family anyways" I shrugged.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the jerk. Sure he has good music but he's a total dick. All he cares about is fame, money and girls. And not to mention drugs. Do I find him hot? Sure. But he's still a douche-bag. Personality is what I look for, not looks.

"True. Alright well, lets get the rest of your stuff and we shall start unpacking" Demi said in a weird accent making me laugh before I quickly nodded.

Wow. Selena's a bit harsh when it came to the Biebs :(

at least she thought he made good music....

XOXOXOXO 

-Maddie <3