Chapter 23

My eyelids separated. Long lashes resting on my cheek. As soon as they opened, the vision was misguided. Blurry. Unclear. My head was raging, a colossal headache that seemed to never sway.

Once my vision cleared, i saw that i was laid down in the center of a large dim room. Laying on a mattress with disheveled blanket covering my cold body. As i looked around the room, i saw what looked like a pair of of large bare feet perched on the floor besides my bed. Glancing at the figure connected to the feet. There was a figure, sat in a crouching position. That seems ... familiar. The way his slouched white t-shirt which is far too big in comparison to his crouched figure, his pants got cut off at his ankles, and in one hand was a jar...what was red...jam? Strawberry jam was contained inside, and his long pale fingers shot into the glass jar scooping up some of the substance and devoured it. His hands still sticky with the remaining red jam, which he whipped off on his already stained t-shirt. |As he noticed the pair of eyes watching his every move, he spoke in a gruff voice, one that...was so familiar. I knew this voice. I knew it so clearly. Like when you remember a distant memory from your childhood. I knew this voice. I know him.

"So you're awake."

I looked at him, and nodded securely.

"You know why you are here, so let's cut to the chase."

"Who are you?"

"Don't pretend with me, Missy. I know who you are...you know who i am."

i looked at him confused, and that's when our eyes met. My [E/c] orbs met with his scarlet orbs. They looked like a pool of blood, scooped up and in replace of ordinary eyes, he had these. whimsical yet haunting eyes that help misery and trauma, yet hope. But what is he hoping for?

"Taylor Trancy. A very strange alias. I needed something you wouldn't recognize, common yet strange. And looky here, Miss genius didn't know me. Didn't detect me with her intellect, with the help of Mr L. Oh wait...He still thinks your dead...or does he not."

"Taylor? Alias? Who are you?"

"I am offended you don't remember me, [alias]. "

"I had amnesia, apparently." I sighed.

He laughed psychotically.

He walked besides my bed, lent his hand down, caressed my cheek. Grabbed my hand, pulled my up.

"We are going to have..." he chuckled creepily. "So much fun, [alias]."