Chapter 13

I stayed locked in my room after hearing the disappointing news that both Light Yagami and Misa Aname with be free to walk around as they choose, without nay confinement.

WHY WASN'T I THERE TO MAKE THAT DEAL?

On top of all of this discomfort i have for this deal, 

 I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MISA (FUCKING) ANAME'S STUPIDITY. SHE'S WORSE THAN MATSUDA, and that says a lot.

I have to deal with...her till the Kira case is solved.

Do you know how long that'll take?

...

I will probably commit suicide before that happens, or Kira gets to me!

Why L? Why must you torture me in these ways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: I apologize if you actually like Misa. But i do not. I digress. She is so stupid, and annoying. So i will release my rage throughout this chapter. If the case is that you actually like her, then just pretend you don't...or choose to not read this chapter, or something. I dunno..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the room to see (*Shocking sound effects*) Light (Imagay) Yagami and Misa Amane. 

A scowl could be seen across my face, as i walked over towards them.

"Hello." I spoke bitterly.

"Hey [F/n], it's so good to see you, and me not locked up." She cheerfully giggled.

"Sure it is" I commented sarcastically. Both Light and L sniggered, and Misa ignored my comment, obviously confused. After that we worked on the case, with Misa sat on a sofa distracting light, and me being annoyed thoroughly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After Light's shift.)

(A/n: I know Light and L should be handcuffed, but that will happen later.)

"L!" I screamed.

"L!!" I repeated as i stormed into the investigation room.

"yes, [F/n]?" Oblivious to my frustration.

"Misa, really?"

"What about her?"

"It's Misa. You know me, you know i would rather be with the soul sucking, know-it-all, bastard Imagay."

"Who?"

"Light." I shouted frustratingly.

In response all he did was chuckle. 

I couldn't stay made at his rare smile.

"I am 85% sure i do not know you well at all, [F/n]."

That stung.

"Yeah...Well...How about we become friends?"

"Friends?" He asked as it was such a unfamiliar, distant concept

How much had really changed since i left?

"Yeah."

"How does one become friends?"

""Well...We just tell each other our likes, dislikes...our past?"

...Why did i just ask him about his past?...He is over it...Why did i ask?...What is wrong with me?...*Gah*

"Well, Ryuzaki, i like [list of likes,] i dislike [list of dislikes]...and my past?"

He nodded to further our conversation.