Undercover in Love

Part 1

Kensi pov

"Agent Blye, Detektive Deeks come to my office please." We turned around and Hetty looked at us. I looked at Deeks and he did the same because we both don't know why we should come to Hetty's office. We went to her and she said we should sit down and we did it. Silence was in the room. Hetty looked first at me than she looked at Deeks and than I looked at Deeks and he looked at me and nobody said anything. I took the first step. "So...why are we here?" "Did we anything wrong?" Deeks started the conversation too and I was happy that I wasn't the only one who said anything. "You two got a new mission. You had to go undercover as a joung cupple in a new house." Deeks looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes because I knew what he was thinking about. "You have to live together and be everywere together with all the things a real cuple do." "With 'all things' ?" While Deeks asked his question he smiled. "Like I said." Deeks wanted to say something but I spoke first. "Ok what are our undercover names?" "Allison Hale and Scott Roden." "When should we start our mission?" "After lunch you will drive to your new home. Your mission is to find out who of your new neighbors is working for the Taliban. Good luck and be careful." We both standed up and Deeks laughed.

Deeks pov

"Sweetie I am home." I came into the kitchen and took the bags with the food in it down. Today it was one week we lived there together as a cuple. And I really liked it. "Allison where are you we should be by Max and Marissa in about 15 minutes?" "Sorry sweet heart I took a shower we can go now." She came down the stairs. "Wow you look...awsome." I looked at her and she looked so pretty. I have never seen here like this before. "Thanks you look very handsome too." She looked at me and smiled. She weared a short red dress and her hair was open with perfect curls in it. "Wow...."

Kensi pov

Yesterday was very funny. The dinner with Marissa and Max was nice but I don't think that they are the persons who had contact to zhe Taliban. I was in the kitchen while Deeks was still sleeping and decided to make him breakfast. I mad him his favourite breakfast: panncakes with strawbeerys. I put it all on a tablet and brought it to him in our bedroom. He was still sleeping and I put the tablet down on the table and woke him up.

Deeks pov

"Hey...good morning. I made you breakfast." I heard Kensis voice. She whisoered it into my ear and I sat down in thr bed. She gave me a tablet with panncakes and strawbeerys on it. It's my favourite breakfast. I told her that at the begining of our partnership but I didn't think that she will remembers that. "Morning honey...." I looked her in the eyes and at this moment our hands touched each other but no one of us was doing something.

Kensi pov

During lunch with Bratt and Jane I couldn't stop thinking about the moment in the bed when our hands were touched each others. "So how long do you live together?" I didn't hear Jane speak because in my head was only this moment. "Allison are you ok?" "Oh sorry Jane I was thinking about...about one year and three months." "Yes today it was actually the day of our first meet." "How did you first meet?" Jane was very interested in it and Brat too.

"We met at Hospital. Because I was there visiting my best friend and he was there working as a nurse. At this day I was very tired from work and I was ill to and while I was asking him about the way I felt down in his arms and...a few times later I woke up in a Hospital room on an ambulance bed with him sitting next to me with something to eat and to drink, I think you gave me a strawberry milkshake and some cookies, didn't you?" "Yes I did." He looked me in the eyes. "You look so beautiful during sleeping." And there was it again. The feeling I had this morning in bed. And it's a really good feeling.

Deeks pov

At home Kensi and I was watching TV. We watched 'Landhouse of the deaths' and it was a good horro movie. Kensi sat not very close to me, this mad me sad because I wanted to have her closer by me. "It was a nice movie." "Yea I know I like it." "Do you wanna go to bed? I know it's early but we could speak and eat something or hear some music for the rest of the afternoon." She looked at me and smiled. My heart skips a lovely beat. "Yes that sounds very nice."

Kensi pov

We went up to our bedroom with some chocolate amd of course so.e strawbeerys. Deeks took a nice CD in the stereo player but he made the sound low. I turned around and Deeks stand very close to me. I felt his breathe while we were looking at our eyes. Inside of me it was very hot and my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breath. He came a little bit closer to me.

Deeks pov

I looked her in her eyes. I felt butterflys flying around in my stomach. At first I touched her hand and she did the same as I do. I came a little closer to her and touched her head with my other hand and than I kissed her. It was a very long and intensive kiss and I loved it so much. My heart was beating so much and I was afraid of doing that because I didn't want to force her to something. All the things around me were just standing still and it felt like that the kiss was tooking hours. As our lips parted I looked her in the eyes and waited for ther reaction. I felt her breath and smelled her lovely shampoo wich I really love in her hair. I began a new kiss and pulled her body to mine. She kissed me back.