Don't lie

Part 4

Kensi pov

I couldn't open my eyes because all parts of my body hurt very terrible. All what I noticed was the smell of the room I was in. And it smelled awful and from that smell nausea cames over me. My hands were tied at the front of my body. Normaly it's good but at this time it didn't help me anyway because I couldn't moved my body with that terrible pain. I just wanted to keep my eyes open but I was so tired.

Deeks pov

I woke up in dirty room without any windows. My hands were tried on a metal ring on the wall and over my mouth was a tape...so I couldn't spoke very well. My eyes looked through the room and than I saw her. "Kensi...Kensi...?" "But there was no answere. She laid on a dirty white matress with her back to me. I was very afraid because I didn't know what happened to her. Is she alive or already dead? This question broke my heart. I looked at her all the time and waited to saw anything what showed that she was alive. After a while her body moved a little bit. At this moment I was so happy despite the situation but Kensi was alive and that was the only important thing in my life. To see her happy, to feel the love, to keep her save and protect her, to hold her in my arms and to feel her body so close to mine and just only to love her was the possibility for me to live on also when the day was so bad. I looked at Kensi and she turned around really slow and whith many tears in her eyes. Her hands were tried too, her feet was tried to a ring like mine and across her mouth was a tape too.They have beaten her pretty good. "Kens are you ok?" "No." She whispered it with a crying sound in her voice and than she started to cry. "Hey...Kens hey I am here! We will getting out of here ok? I promise it." I wanted to hug here but I couldn't move. To saw her with tears in the eyes, the lot of blood in here face, on her head and on here whole body broke my heart and made me crying too.

Kensi pov

I couldn't stop crying and looked at Deeks. Now he was crying too. "We are getting out of here, Kensi ok? Have no fear I am here ok? I am here with you!" This made me crying harder and my stomach, my head, my face and my whole body hurt so much. I smelled blood in my mouth but it over it there was a tape so I couldn't spit it out. "Ohh...Kens please stop crying." I tried to stop but I couldn't. 

Deeks pov

I tried to free myself from the metal ring on the wall but it didn't work. I tried it again and again but it wad hopeless. The only thing that worked was to rubbed of the tape with my arm. "Hey...Kensi it all will be ok!" She turned around on the matress very nervously and she was crying harder. I scared when the door from the room we were captured in opened. Two men with long dark clothes came in. Their faces and their heads were covered with black stales. They went into the room and looked at me with an very angry face. "What's your name?" "Why sould I tell you something?" One of the men were smiled and went to Kensi. She hasn't stop to cry. He touched her face and bate her again. "No! Stop!" She started to cry harder with an painfull loud. "You should tell us because when you don't something really bad will happen to your partner. So...what's your name? Again!" "Scott Roden." "Your real name!" "That is my real name!" He one who spoke with me smiled. "Ok he won't speak. Turn of her tape. May she can tell us something because I really hope that. For her!" "No! Don't touch her! No!"

Kensi pov

The men who first spoke with Deeks came to me. I cryed so much and couldn't stop. They turned of my tape. The speaker, I really think he's the leader said that he wanted to do this on his own and so the other man went out of the room. "Asim...close the door." I noticed that something bad will happen in the next minutes. "No! Stop it!" Deeks was screaming from the other side of the room. "Shout up or she will die!" "So...you are such a pretty girl." He touched my face and strocked my head and my neck. "Please...no..." "Shhh...shhh" I cryed harder because his touching was very unkomfortabel. I saw Deeks crying harder too. "So what's your name sweet heart?" "...Alli...son Hale" "No...no...no your real name!" I didn't say something more and that was a fault from myself because he bate me very hard in my face and in my stomach. "Kensi...no!" The man went out of the room.